Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  Empty
PostSubject: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 am

"Whenever you're in this position, you gotta make decisions that are best for the program, and that doesn't mean for one specific team, it means for the program," Hoke said. "It means for the identity and the character of the program that you represent. Are they easy decisions? No. Are they decisions you want to make because you love the kids? No. But you have to make them. I'm comfortable with what I want to do."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120828/OPINION03/208280315#ixzz24qm1GNIm

When I personally read between the lines, I'm beginning to heavilly lean towards the possibility that Fitz and Clark won't see the field in Dallas.

Fitz has a hearing today re the DUI.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 pm

So it's been gamesmanship all along. We'll see soon enough I guess. I still do not see it. Is it totally different to prep for Fitz than Rawls? Seem like the same type of runner.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: I hope he does sit them both for the first game   Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Not sure about Clark, but I think that's the fair punishment for Fitz. JMO, but I don't want Michigan to go easy on rule-breakers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm

I work with a UM alum...he says no way Fitz plays.

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm all for Fitz and Clark sitting the entire game. Just as long as we don't lose close and I don't have to wonder my entire life how it would have ended had they played.

Also I don't want to have to resort to excuses that we would have won if they would have played like other team's fans.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Tough love is just tough. Fitz might make the trip and sit a half...(I have heard he might play) As far as I'm concerned, Clark needs to stay home. Being a part of a TEAM means building trust. How do you trust a guy who will go into someone else's personal space and steal their computer? That in itself is a major character flaw. However I have faith in Hoke and I think he will do what is right.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:

"Whenever you're in this position, you gotta make decisions that are best for the program, and that doesn't mean for one specific team, it means for the program," Hoke said. "It means for the identity and the character of the program that you represent. Are they easy decisions? No. Are they decisions you want to make because you love the kids? No. But you have to make them. I'm comfortable with what I want to do."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120828/OPINION03/208280315#ixzz24qm1GNIm

I hope Fitz sits (not sure that he will but that's what should happen IMHO). Fitz should be sat the first game only. Clark should miss the first 2. From that quote it does sound like Fitz is sitting against 'bama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?    Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this quote telling of what to expect re Fitz and Clark?
Page 1 of 1