Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan" Empty
PostSubject: OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan"   OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan" EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm

The kid is an OL recruit (don't know if we're chasing after him).

He told someone in the media that he's talked with Saban and other coaches recently and they're all saying they're "going to dominate" us.

I hope that shit makes it on the board in Schemmy Hall.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan" Empty
PostSubject: Re: OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan"   OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan" EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm

I think that it's already there...
Back to top Go down

OL Prospect says Bama coaches are telling him they're "going to dominate Michigan"
Page 1 of 1