Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting tidbit from presser: Vincent Smith may be the first replacement for Fitz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Interesting tidbit from presser: Vincent Smith may be the first replacement for Fitz Empty
PostSubject: Interesting tidbit from presser: Vincent Smith may be the first replacement for Fitz   Interesting tidbit from presser: Vincent Smith may be the first replacement for Fitz EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 pm

From MGoBlog:

Al mentioned that Thomas Rawls was a little dinged up this weekend. Will he still be the first guy off the bench if Fitz doesn’t play?
“Well, I think Vince Smith. Vince and then Thomas and Justice. Any of the three, but they all three have gotten a lot of reps. Fitz has gotten a lot of reps.”
Is that your hierarchy? You mentioned Vincent first.
“He’s the oldest guy.”

___

Hmmmmmmmm.......

(and no, I don't think it has anything to do with the rumored Rawls ding-up this past weekend. Both Gorgeous Borges and Brady have said he's fine and good to go this Saturday.)

Interesting tidbit from presser: Vincent Smith may be the first replacement for Fitz
Page 1 of 1