Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: NFL Replacement Refs

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
EJinGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

OT: NFL Replacement Refs Empty
PostSubject: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm

The NFL is getting what it deserves. It's all about money, and greed, and now that greed is biting them in the ass. Goodell wants a good product, but is unwilling to give the refs what they want. Pay them. Even if you over pay them, they are no where near as over payed as the players are.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 pm

I have no problem with the replacement refs. They are doing their best. The NFL holds all the power here. People are still watching, people are still going to the games.

I don't believe the players are overpaid. They are paid what an owner thinks they are worth. It is that simple. If someone offered me more money to do my job, I'd probably take it.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:24 pm

With all the injuries in pro football, my opinion is NONE of them are overpaid.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Are we talking about the players pay or the refs? Three posts in to this thread and it is already all over the place.

Please stop blaming Goodell. He is hired by the owners. Have you noticed the owners have not spoken about about the replacement refs? Hell Jerry Jones said it made the league exciting.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4698321/jerry-jones-thinks-youre-stupid

If the owners wanted to end this they would. It's not Goodell's call.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Here's what everyone's thinking but don't have the balls to say:

http://deadspin.com/5946173/fire-this-asshole

(Worth the read...just be warned that it's FILLED with explicatives. But, hey, that's Deadspin.)

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Rolling Eyes There's so much misinformation out there it's sickening.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

The responses below were just as entertaining.

It's not Goodell's call dude!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/sports/football/nfl-commissioner-goodell-caught-between-bad-calls-and-owners.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120926&moc.semityn.www

Weren't we just discussing this?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 am

I'm sure everyone knows by now but the lock-out is over. The real referees will be back tomorrow (today). Big shocker there...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: NFL Replacement Refs   OT: NFL Replacement Refs Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: NFL Replacement Refs
Page 1 of 1