Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... Empty
PostSubject: Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...   Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:11 pm

It seems unanimous that Michigan does not have a chance tomorrow. I was surprised that even on ESPN radio they are not giving us any shot. You would think the company that is televising it would want to drum up some excitement for the game. Hell listening to the SVP show you are sitting there wondering why and the hell should you even watch.

I get it to an extent. Michigan came out of no where last year so many are not ready to think Michigan is back. Still Michigan has a lot of returning players, including the back 7 from a defense that improved greatly last year. I do not think Bama will be able to blow us out. I am expecting it to be a good game with Michigan pulling it out at the end.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...   Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm

"To Hell with 'em..."
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...   Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 pm

lou holtz is a slobber box
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...   Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
lou holtz is a slobber box

I totally agree. My shoes are wet and I'm in A2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...   Talking heads not giving us much of a chance... Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking heads not giving us much of a chance...
Page 1 of 1