Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't make up my mind about Denard...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

I can't make up my mind about Denard... Empty
PostSubject: I can't make up my mind about Denard...   I can't make up my mind about Denard... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 am

His lack of throwing ability is maddening, and I always think that's what holds Michigan back... But at the same time, he can do things that no other QB can. He can win a game all by himself with that running. Live by the run, die by the throw...
Back to top Go down
BlueNectarine

PostSubject: Re: I can't make up my mind about Denard...   I can't make up my mind about Denard... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:53 am

agree, I would rather have a thrower, but it is what it is....
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: His passing hasn't looked that bad to me so far...   I can't make up my mind about Denard... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Had a very good stat line against Air Force and that was even with the interception that I think was Smith's fault. I thought he made some very nice throws. Against Bama I didn't see any receivers get any separation and there were a few drops. I also thought he threw the ball better in the second half of last season. With his running ability he doesn't have to be a great passer, just average, and I think he will do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't make up my mind about Denard...   I can't make up my mind about Denard... Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't make up my mind about Denard...
Page 1 of 1