Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's early but....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

I know it's early but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:01 pm

I just noticed that with OSU ineligible for the post season, Indiana, yes Indi-F*cking-ana is leading the Leaders division.

Thought that was too good not to pass on, especially given that Admin is a Hoosier.

PostSubject: With Wisconsin not looking that great so far...   I know it's early but.... EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 pm

The winner of the Legends division might have a bit of a cakewalk to the Rose Bowl. Although honestly, I think that Wisconsin will be looking pretty good by the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I think it's interesting that everyone seems to be writing Wisconsin off already.

Dudes, every once in a while you lose a game. It happens.

They'll win that division.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:28 pm

That is pretty upside-down, isn't it, Joe?

I saw a tweet yesterday from a friend I went to IU with (actually, we grew up together as well, attended the same schools forever). He had retweeted someone else saying "Hoosier fans just don't get that the IU football team has a really, really good chance at making it to the B1G Championship."

I was on the train home from work, and I literally laughed out loud.

Apparently THAT GUY 'just doesn't get' that Tre Roberson (the QB) just broke his friggin' leg and he's out for the season.

He also 'just doesn't get' that IU still sucks, and that they always will when it comes to football.

Most Hoosier fans have come to terms with that, and simply wait until basketball season starts.

This guy has yet to accept the facts.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:

Yes they do but did you forget that only beat the mighty Panthers of Northern iowa by 5 points at HOME the week before?? Wisconsin was favored by 30.5. Thinks aren't so well in cheese land. They just fired their o-line coach after 2 games.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 am

WillieMfan wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:

Yes they do but did you forget that only beat the mighty Panthers of Northern iowa by 5 points at HOME the week before?? Wisconsin was favored by 30.5. Thinks aren't so well in cheese land. They just fired their o-line coach after 2 games.

Yep, Wisconsin has some things to figure out but I think they'll be fine. Just like Joe, I fully anticipate seeing them in the B1G championship game.

They play at Nebraska the end of this month and that game should tell us a lot.

PostSubject: Re: I know it's early but....   I know it's early but.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's early but....
Page 1 of 1