Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is it too early???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:02 pm

is it too early to start talking about MICHIGAN having the best defense in the nation? They are now #2 in total defense and they continue to get better each week. The D is going to keep MICHIGAN in every game this year.

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:23 am

Yes, but look at it this way, they were not far from beating Utah. Could be a top 15+ team right now.

I have to say, they look way better then I thought they would at this point. I think I was wrong on my 7-5 prediction. They have got it together by only the 4th week, and will only get better. They're a QB away from being undefeated.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:17 am

It probably is but it is highly encouraging. As I've said a few times I think it looks much better than last year's even though last year's looked good on a total yardage basis.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:43 pm

so we'll know after this week right?

BetterThansparty

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:54 am

EJinGA wrote:
Yes, but look at it this way, they were not far from beating Utah. Could be a top 15+ team right now.

I have to say, they look way better then I thought they would at this point. I think I was wrong on my 7-5 prediction. They have got it together by only the 4th week, and will only get better. They're a QB away from being undefeated.

I'm am very proud to hopefully be wrong too. There's still a lot of season left but it is starting to look as if dwoody will be the closest to being right.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 am

In my mind this game will tell us a LOT about this team!! We are not facing the BEST team in the land, but it is M$U and they are a much better team (or has the potential) than any we have faced to date....IMHO! I feel we are a VERY good team right now and this year we are coming into the game in a much better "place" than we have been in the past 7 years!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

is it too early??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it too early???   is it too early??? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it too early???
Page 1 of 1