Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notre Dame to ACC, except football

Go down 
+2
Admin
booboo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Notre Dame to ACC, except football Empty
PostSubject: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/8369070/notre-dame-sports-football-hockey-acc

Notre Dame to join ACC except football, date TBD. They will play against 5 ACC football teams per game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 am

And now I want MSU to kick their asses even more.

Give 'em two weeks of Big Ten hell, those p**sies.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

So they're going to play 5 ACC teams a season but still not be a member of that conference?

It amazes me that two conferences now have let Notre Dame be a member with every sport except football. That's BS. It should be all or nothing. Make those greedy bastards have to share their pie. And it's not like they have deserved that NBC contract the last 20 years anyway. Could they please be done with that?

Sometimes I wish Michigan, MSU and Purdue would just tell Notre Dame to suck it and stop their series' with them. Let them play those weaklings in the ACC. Their poor results on the football field the last two decades have done nothing to stop the ass kissing and special treatment that Notre Dame continues to get. It's a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

It's a joke to be sure, An--, er, WH, but not the least bit surprising.

You know I scarce pass up the opportunity to respond to one of your posts, and won't do so now, even if the gist of my point may offend some. It runs as follows:

Notre Dame has been the recipient of preferential treatment for a century for reasons having nothing to do with its sports programs and their success/lack thereof on the field/court.

No need for further elaboration, eh?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 pm

The ACC bent over for ND. You knew some conference would, I thought it would be the Big East.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:23 pm

michmike wrote:
It's a joke to be sure, An--, er, WH, but not the least bit surprising.

You know I scarce pass up the opportunity to respond to one of your posts, and won't do so now, even if the gist of my point may offend some. It runs as follows:

Notre Dame has been the recipient of preferential treatment for a century for reasons having nothing to do with its sports programs and their success/lack thereof on the field/court.

No need for further elaboration, eh?

Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Just my 2 cents, I still want ND to beat State. The hate from state fans is worst than ever. Plus I work in an HS athletice dept., the younger kids, frosh/soph's, where in 4th or 5th grad the last time M won. So they think FB was invented like 5 yrs. ago, they don't understand the history. Plus I can't in shouting matches with kids, doesn't look good.

As another poster stated, the ACC bent over for ND. ACC is already a very good BB conf., adding ND doesn't change that one way or the other. I'm a hugh lacrosse fan, ACC is also good at lax., adding ND makes it a little better. But FB is THE sport, they need to be all in. ND/Miami or ND/FSU conf. champ. game would be big ratings. (Of course they would have to qualify)

Heard on radio, don't remember exact quote, its like ND is dating the ACC, but also can date outside the conf. I know it sounded better live.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

booboo wrote:
Heard on radio, don't remember exact quote, its like ND is dating the ACC, but also can date outside the conf. I know it sounded better live.

So you're saying that rudy is a player? That goes against their Catholic religion. The poor ACC will get so many STD's from this relationship.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame to ACC, except football   Notre Dame to ACC, except football Empty

Back to top Go down

Notre Dame to ACC, except football
Page 1 of 1