Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Poll: Moo U Game

Go down 
4 posters

Are you going to the Moo U Game?
Yes
Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_lcap50%Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
No
Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_lcap42%Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_lcap8%Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Empty
PostSubject: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Curious to see who may be going. Just finalized my plans for the game. I know Air Force was supposed to be the forum tailgate but I could not make it to that game. I will be having a tailgate with satellite, generator, music blaring the works. You're invited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 am

I'll be there!!

And by that I mean the game, and your tailgate haha.

Yeah, still poking around on Stubhub for tix. Need to reach out to a connection I have with season tix as well. Looks like it'll be about $200/ticket, so I've come to grips with that.

I'm looking forward to it.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Nice! Should be good whiskey weather.

Are tickets available on Stub Hub for $200? I haven't even priced them yet. Considering scalping as I have never paid more than $125 for a ticket and that includes Michigan-OSU. The only exception was last years ND game but that is a once in a lifetime event.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

http://www.stubhub.com/michigan-football-tickets/michigan-vs-michigan-state-10-20-2012-4008185/
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanks I think. I am sure you are being helpful but now I feel like the laziest POS ever. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

I always fear going up there and scalping and not getting a good deal.

Dumb, I know.

I've done it plenty of times, including OSU games (hell, I've even scalped a ROW B ticket vs Iowa for $10).

For whatever reason, as I've gotten older (a whopping 25, soon to be 26), I just feel more comfortable arriving in AA with tickets in hand so I don't have to mess with it.

Perhaps I'll switch that up for this MSU game.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 pm

My brother is the same way. I tell him to be patient and then usually get a random call telling me he pulled the trigger on some tickets. Hoping he can resist this time but doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am

WillieMfan wrote:
My brother is the same way. I tell him to be patient and then usually get a random call telling me he pulled the trigger on some tickets. Hoping he can resist this time but doubt it.

Haha.

Yeah, to me, it's worth the premium of $40-50 to not have to deal with it/worry about it when I get into town.

But, really, it kind of adds to the gameday experience in a way too.

Unless I see something on Stubhub I can't pass up, I think I'll scalp that game.

Thanks, Willie!

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm

That may bite you Admin, follow both teams (well, one you obviously will) and if both teams are undefeated those tickets will be going for a lot on the street. A B1G loss by both schools (while I NEVER pull for Michigan to lose) would bring the street value down. A big loss and a rudy loss by sparty would theoretically cut the street value in half depending on how pathological the sparty fans are...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll: Moo U Game   Forum Poll:  Moo U Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Poll: Moo U Game
Page 1 of 1