Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refs in Air Force Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

Refs in Air Force Game Empty
PostSubject: Refs in Air Force Game   Refs in Air Force Game EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 pm

I know nobody likes to hear someone complain about the refs, but after reading the defensive UFR on mgoblog it appears the reffing was even worse than I initially thought. I knew they missed some blatant illegal motions (one of which resulted in a TD) and some holds but there was also an obvious block in the back and a glaring ineligble receiver(2 of them) down the field that were missed. It really seems like those refs thought it would be unpatriotic to call penalties on Air Force. Between that and the unique offense I am ready to say we can't tell much about the defense from that game. Notre Dame next week will be a lot more telling.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Refs in Air Force Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refs in Air Force Game   Refs in Air Force Game EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 pm

At least they're not replacement officials...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Refs in Air Force Game
Page 1 of 1