Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love to see sparty lose.

Go down 
+5
jjabilene
joe
michmike
Go_Blue
dwoody
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

I love to see sparty lose. Empty
PostSubject: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Call me small-minded, I don't care. Plus, this makes ND look better when we whup them next week!
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm

all I can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:34 am

Me, too. And I don't care whom it's to. Though, of course, it will be most exhilarating when we crap on them 10/20.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: THIS!!!!!   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 am

michmike wrote:
Me, too. And I don't care whom it's to. Though, of course, it will be most exhilarating when we crap on them 10/20.

PostSubject: I just find it funny...   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 am

how their fans were denying that losing Cousins, Cunningham and Martin would hurt the team at all. I don't think MSU is on the level where they can say "we'll just reload". Those three were obviously very rare players for them and won't be fully replaced. Last year's team was a 20 year peak for them. It's downhill from here.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Maxwell isn't the stud that Sparty fans advertised him to be. Can't wait to put little brother back in his place.

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 pm

This is what happens when traditionally crappy programs put their best back-to-back seasons together after decades of futility. Their fans think they can just reload and won't miss a beat.

But the media was giving them way too much love anyway. They also should never have been ranked that high. The guys at BTN were slobbering all over MSU for media day and they even picked them to be a dark horse national title contender. I can't ever remember a team getting this much hype when breaking in a brand new quarterback with no playing experience and no receivers to throw to.

So yay for dumbass Spartan fans being brought back to earth at least for a week. But I still despise Notre Dame. So they can suck it too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:26 pm

It's a conundrum isn't it WH? lol

I was watching the game and just "feeling" like I wanted MSU to lose. Ya know when you're watching and there's a fumble and you find yourself hoping one team or the other has recovered? Well, I was "hoping" that MSU lost yardage on every play and ND scored on every play! (not really but I think you get it!)

Tell ya what, ND's Helnets looked pretty cool with all those sparkles under the lights. their helmets are in the top 3 for me behind PSU's.

PostSubject: My thoughts exactly WH....   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I think they'll be decent the next two years because of their defense, but it will be interesting to see what happens after that, when the Hoke/Meyer presence in recruiting can be fully felt. Their fans definitely act like new money. I love how they just assumed two good seasons suddenly turned them into a perennial national power.

WolverineHistorian wrote:
This is what happens when traditionally crappy programs put their best back-to-back seasons together after decades of futility. Their fans think they can just reload and won't miss a beat.

But the media was giving them way too much love anyway. They also should never have been ranked that high. The guys at BTN were slobbering all over MSU for media day and they even picked them to be a dark horse national title contender. I can't ever remember a team getting this much hype when breaking in a brand new quarterback with no playing experience and no receivers to throw to.

So yay for dumbass Spartan fans being brought back to earth at least for a week. But I still despise Notre Dame. So they can suck it too.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm

jjabilene wrote:
I think they'll be decent the next two years because of their defense, but it will be interesting to see what happens after that, when the Hoke/Meyer presence in recruiting can be fully felt. Their fans definitely act like new money. I love how they just assumed two good seasons suddenly turned them into a perennial national power.

I always just asked those dolts when was the last BCS game that they've ever been to. That shuts them up after the obligatory, "Oh, um...."

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
jjabilene wrote:

I always just asked those dolts when was the last BCS game that they've ever been to. That shuts them up after the obligatory, "Oh, um...."

Got a text from my brother yesterday morning quoting Corso from game day saying Sparty is the big 10 flag barer. I replied with "talk to me when you win a BCS game, or better yet, get o a BCS game". No reply.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Like I said, that normally shuts them up. I speak from an unfortunate wealth of experience. However, be prepared for, "What about the last 4 years against Michigan?" reply.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love to see sparty lose.   I love to see sparty lose. Empty

Back to top Go down

I love to see sparty lose.
Page 1 of 1