Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant. Empty
PostSubject: I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.   I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:21 pm

As many of you may recall I have several friends who are spartyphile.  spartyphile have other friends who are spartphile so when I tag a couple of my friends who are fans/alumni of the Intermediate School District in east landfill basically the entire sparty nation gets to see it.  Well, last night I posted that I know that it just annoys sparty to death that in less than 6 months on the job Coach Harbaigh has the SEC shaking in their overalls.  Meanwhile in 8-9 years Dantonio can only muster a media "fight" with a 21 tear-old kid.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/26/incoming-sec-commish-ban-satellite-camps-or-else/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.   I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Dantonio and Saban are both whiney little bitches, IMHO. Good for JH to get in their craw.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.   I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:25 pm

It really gets under the skin of every sparty that reads my post. I love it, I'm like a kid at Christmas! Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.   I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant. Empty

Back to top Go down

I love showing sparty that they are irrelevant.
Page 1 of 1