Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) Empty
PostSubject: This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)   This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 pm

" Hoke and G.matt came in here and switched us from a team that banks on our big signing day pickups, to a team tha...t uses the Texas style of recruiting (ie. sign almost all of your main class early, then ride out a few longshots for the end). A few months back we were all going nuts on how well they were recruiting, because we were picking up huge peices left and right. In september we were already talking about how to use the last few spots...... again, please read that again, in september we were already talking about the last few spots. This style of recruiting is meant to limit the chance of having a bad class, because we get a lot of guys on the front end, however it does mean that we dont have much to look at towards then end of the recruiting cycle when teams are catching up. Have we missed on a few key players... yes, thats obvious, but the point is that we were right down to the wire on many of them. So for those of you thinking about jumping off a ledge, just take a step back, this is how Michigan will be recruiting from now on, so if you want to panic, panic in on the 2013 kids if we dont have most of our class locked up by august, dont freak out on NSD if we miss a few guys here and there because we already have the base of guys to afford those misses"
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)   This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Great post. Hoke already has a great jump on 2013.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)   This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 pm

I get it the glass is always half full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)   This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a cut and paste I just read on a Facebook forum I read ( I will not give the author since I don't know if he wants to have his name given)
Page 1 of 1