Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.

Go down 
+3
wshoes
Admin
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. Empty
PostSubject: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

BO is a great man, an excellent poster even dating back to the pre-troll infestation of MLive, and passionate M-fan.  He always brought a very credible and informative presence with him.  While it is still not known whether anything negative happened to the man, one can only speculate per his abscence.

Please say anything positive for BOLEACH.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

BOLEACH knew his stuff.

He was a great contributor to the forum and the Michigan fan base as a whole.

I truly hope everything is OK with him right now and he returns at some point in the future.

Go Blue!

Go Bo!

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 pm

I did not know about this. Is he gravely ill?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 pm

We're really not sure, shoes.

He was here everyday, posting very frequently.

Then all of a sudden he disappeared. We haven't heard from him in months.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:42 pm

I honestly don't know how to go about doing that, but I can dig around and see if it's possible.

I miss BO, and wish like hell we could get some closure on this.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Am I reading this right- he was only on this board for about 6 weeks? I do remember him very much from Mlive and enjoyed his posts. I hope he's OK. Evidently no one here knew him in real life?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

who was he closest with on mlive? i want to say bigred82 or nosroc maybe? maybe some canadians here know more? it is troubling not knowing what happened.

another poster i wonder about is coachlcarr...great poster then suddenly stopped a couple years ago. God bless both of them.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Yes I miss NOSROC (Ed) too. Hope he's OK.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

I have ed's e-mail and phone number. (at least I used to???)

I'll see if I can find him.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 am

Admin, shouldn't you have BOLEACH's email from when he first signed up? I thought we all had to email you originally.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:00 am

I follow the Tiger's forum at motownsports.com.

There was a poster who had 30,000 posts back in 2007. He went to school at Virginia Tech. I went back and read his posts from 4/15/2007. In fact, he posted until 3 A.M. 4/16/2007.

On 4/16/2007, a shooter killed 30+ people on the Va. Tech campus. The thread on the motownsports forum was being updated every minute by people waiting for estrepe1 (Brian) to check in. Hours passed... people were posting saying "I don't think he lives on campus", and "It wasn't in the civil engineering building", etc. He was a really respect poster. People liked him and were really, really affected by finding out later that day that he was in fact one of the victims who had lost their lives.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:12 pm

This memorial page is being demoted from a sticky due to Bo's return to the board.

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Well thank you....it was freaking me out that there was still a memorial page LOL... though it was much appreciated the feelings of fellow fans on here... Go BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.   The Memorial-page for BOLEACH. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Memorial-page for BOLEACH.
Page 1 of 1