Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. Empty
PostSubject: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

I wandered in there this afternoon after getting my haircut and there was a practice going on. However, that has now easily become the best rink in the league. The bleachers are now metal, yes natural light does get in there, and that place is absolutely amazing. Seriously, if you have been there before you WILL NOT recognize it. The only drawback that I could find is the visitors locker-room is still pretty weak.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Seriously 'fish, check it out the next time that you are in town. Wow is all that I can say.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I definitely will, I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 am

Might be the only Hockey you see all year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Might be the only Hockey you see all year.

Unfortunately true, Lab.

I've unfortunately never been able to catch a hockey game in Ann Arbor. Think I'll have to make it happen this winter.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Just heard something that makes sense but also relates to the NHL lockout. The GLI as supposed to be outside this year at Comerica Park. The NHL Winter Classic is also supposed to be outside, but at The Big House. The GLI/NHL Winter Classic are related this year so the GLI being outside (even though it is 45 miles away from where the NHL Winter Classic is being held) the GLI has a "drop dead" date (exact date not known yet) of sometime in early November. Therefore if the lock-out isn't resolved by then the GLI will move back to the Joe (probably). But the Joe is already booked for other events on those dates so stay tuned.

I guess that Michigan's record attendence for a Hockey game will be safe if the lock-out continues although AD Brandon is on record as saying that if the NHL beats the record "we'll just have to beat it again".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.   I'm in Yost right now watching a practice. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in Yost right now watching a practice.
Page 1 of 1