Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales Empty
PostSubject: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Got this note from my girlfriend just minutes ago:

Quote :
Johnsonville breakfast links or patties are 2 for $5
Hillshire Farm smoked sausages or brats are 2 for $4
Vienna Beef Franks for $3.99
Aunt Millie’s home-style bread, hamburger buns or hotdog buns are 2 for $3
2 Liter coke and pepsi are 3 for $4
They sell those tailgate chairs for $9.88

She said we need to go to the Meijer in Ann Arbor before the game. I told her, "Honey, no chance. We're hitting the Meijer on Friday night, not Saturday morning. Get it together, woman!"

OK, I didn't really say it like that. My ass would be canned, lol. But she does understand that Saturday is a no go and we'll be stopping by a Meijer prior to Saturday.

The sale runs Thursday-Sunday, I believe she said.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm a Kogal guy. Not sure if they have them around Ann Arbor, but they are the best hot dogs around. Get them in the Flint area. My sister brought me a 10 pound box two weeks ago. Took some to the game for tailgaiting eats.

I just figured out that you are screwosu.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Hey, that's where I frequently run into Football players (when I go to the one on Lohr).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm

I knew you would figure out a way to monetize the site. How much is Meijer paying you?

Your advertising is already working. I hit Meijer's on my way home tonight and picked up some Jameson for this weekend. I decided to keep the scotch for a more sophisticated occasion.

Last edited by WillieMfan on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 pm

BTW, no advertising in The Big House (or the board). Sell-out!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:19 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm a Kogal guy. Not sure if they have them around Ann Arbor, but they are the best hot dogs around. Get them in the Flint area. My sister brought me a 10 pound box two weeks ago. Took some to the game for tailgaiting eats.

I just figured out that you are screwosu.

I've never been to a Kogal. Used to go to Krogers sometimes back in Elkhart, but here in Chicago it's basically Whole Foods or Jewel-Osco.

How did you figure out I'm screwosu?

Better yet, how did you just now figure that out? lol just ribbin' ya.

WillieMfan wrote:
I knew you would figure out a way to monetize the site. How much is Meijer paying you?

Your advertising is already working. I hit Meijer's on my way home tonight and picked up some Jameson for this weekend. I decided to keep the scotch for a more sophisticated occasion.

That's funny. After I posted that, I wondered if some smartass would say something like that!!

This Saturday is going to be wild. It'll be my standard, a handle of Jim Beam. Not too classy, I know. But I can usually get one for about $23 or so. It's usually gone before the game between the girlfriend and I.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Kogels meats.

http://www.koegelmeats.com/

I guess I knew before, but forgot. Then I saw the Meijer plug on both forums and remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales   OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Stop by Meijer for some of your tailgating needs this weekend - good sales
Page 1 of 1