Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti. Empty
PostSubject: Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti.   Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:52 am

As I was walking from the back of the store to go pay for the items that I picked-up I hear, "Mitch McGary, please go to grocery." I saw a couple employees talking in an aisle that I passed right after that announcement was made. I stopped and asked them if it was the Michigan bouncy-ball player. They smiled, looked as if they were searching for something to say, but then said, "You can ask him if you like." We laughed and I asked them "It's not him is it?" They said that he has never said anything about it so I doubt if it's him. I kinda figured that it was just a guy with the same name but the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking that he might be working at Meijer...

Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti.   Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:30 am

If an athlete needs a job while in college, especially one with McGary's status, you can bet they will get some sort of job within the program. IE. That being said, I doubt anyone on the level works. Why would you work for minimum wage when you just passed up the chance at a triple figure contract?

It would be really funny if I was wrong, though.
Back to top Go down

Just went to the Meijer in Ypsilanti.
Page 1 of 1