Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!

Go down 
+5
Admin
BetterThansparty
WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! Empty
PostSubject: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:46 pm

With a dominating sweep of the Yankees, the Tigers are going to the World Series!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

He'll yeah, 4 more wins. GO TIGERS!
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

That was pretty damn sweet. When I heard we were playing the Yankees, I was wondering if we would be getting score updates during the MSU game again like in 2006. But I'll take a sweep!

This season was so damn frustrating so many times. Never did I dream this Tigers team would be going to the world series.

Now the good guys need to beat that crew from East Lansing on Saturday and I'll be happier than happy.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 am

Where are the Cubbies?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:36 am

Congrats, boys.

2nd, my Cubbies just wanted to get an early start to offseason workouts this year, man!

michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 am

Admin wrote:
Congrats, boys.

2nd, my Cubbies just wanted to get an early start to offseason workouts this year, man!

Now Geez, Addy, I haven't heard that one before...

OK, come to think of it, I have. Once or twice...maybe three times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 am

It'll happen, one of these days.

And when it does, this city of Chicago may very well just burn to the ground (at least the north side).

Go Cubs Go!

michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 am

Yeah---and when it does, maybe Spartan Girl's cow can be blamed for kicking over the lantern, not knowing it was close to a tinderbox in the Windy City, not to a couch in E.L.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:28 am

Cubs team motto "Wait till next year". They usually start saying it in May. LOL
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 am

Ouch you guys.......

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am

so who do you want them to play? StL or SF?

I say StL. Get some retribution for 06. plus SFs pitchers worry me a bit. I think StL wins the series 4-2

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 pm

I HATE St Louis. Want them to lose every game.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Admin, BARTMAN! Suck on that one. I know that you're afraid of Billy-goat's but come'on man!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 pm

I hope St. Louis only because I will be wiped out and hungover (a teeny bit) the next day after west coast series games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!   OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series! Empty

Back to top Go down

OT?: and the Detroit Tigers are going to the World Series!
Page 1 of 1