Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!

Go down 
+3
michmike
fishgoblue22
Go_Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

(saw a variation of this on a web-card) Laughed so hard...actually felt the tension of the game leave my body.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 am

LOL. MSU has the best 59 minute defense in football, unfortunately for them it is a 60 minute game.

The couldn't close out Ohio, Iowa and now UM.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 am

Argh, argh, argh...yep, that's a good zinger, Go_Blue!!

But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, guy...only the Mr.
Automatic leg of Mr. Gibbons, the glue-fingered hands of Mr. Dileo,
the houdini act of oft-erratic-passing Denard when trapped by
blitzers, and a near-supernal effort by our defenders kept it from
being five losses in a row to the bovine husbandry scientists...
Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

Dileo should be game MVP imo...that guy is a player. Took some shots too but hung on to the ball.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 am

WhatsYourDeal wrote:
Dileo should be game MVP imo...that guy is a player. Took some shots too but hung on to the ball.

Can't fault that game-MVP pick. He's a lot like the offense's version of Jake Ryan. Almost nobody of note wanted him (out of HS), not a lot of raw talent, but a heart, will and set of guts the equal of Paul Bunyan's
(no pun intended) in size, and the desire and attitude to match.
Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 am

If I'm Hoke I immediately infuse him into the offense. Some of UM's other WRs, while being more physically gifted, haven't produced (ie: Roundtree.)

OSU found tons of success w/a similar wr -Dane Sanchanzbacher, a 2-star who was incredibly small, slow and white, but could find separation. He was perfect for Pryor because while Pryor would buy time w/his legs, DS would not stop on a play and eventually get open -so my point is, Dileo would be perfect for DR.

I will be worried about Dileo when UM visits Cbus.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 am

He could be a Wes Welker-type in the slot, no doubt. Of course, not as absurdly dominant as Wes is in the NFL, but you get my point.

Good comparison to Sanzenbacher, WYD.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:
He could be a Wes Welker-type in the slot, no doubt. Of course, not as absurdly dominant as Wes is in the NFL, but you get my point.

One of the many sparty friends I have asked me when we contracted Wes Welker and slapped the #9 on him so he could play for us last week.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

Admin wrote:

yea, I would say they both are very much like Wes Welker in so many ways -route running, size, hands, heart, toughness, heady, however Wes has something they both lack which is straight line speed. Obviously, great comparison otherwise though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!   I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I keep setting my DVR for "The Biggest Loser" and it keeps recording all the MSU games!!!!!
Page 1 of 1