Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ODDS I see on line

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 am

Michigan +1.5 O/U 56 Take Michigan and the over

ND -9 O/U 47.7 ND and the under

OSU -3 O/U 50 OUCH. OSU and the over

MSU -5.5 O/U 42 DAMN! MSU and under

Iowa/NU is NU -6 O/U 49.5 NU and the over

Purdue at Minn PU -6 O/U 51 Minn and over

IU at Ill Who the fuck cares?

Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

Hahahaha I care!!!

Just kidding...no I don't, at all.

joe

joe

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 am

Lol, sorry Admin, that was not meant as a "2nd coming of bo" type shot at the Hoosiers. (Is my face ever red? Embarassed )

SO whatcha think of the other picks?

I do not tend to make picks because, well, I generally suck at it.

But I've been decent this year with small predictions. Not really game scores but other things. (ND wouldn't score 20 against us. MSU wouldn't score more than 1 td against us. USC would be beat BEFORE they met Oregon.)

I'm on a roll for those types of predictions. And I'll say I got hammered unmercilessly on the other forum for predicting ND wouldn't score 20 against us. This was right after they scored 20 against MSU and everyone told me I was an idiot. I never did go back and remind them of that prediction.

Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 am

Well...

I think ND suffers its first L of the season in Norman (taking the Under).

I think OSU holds off PSU (taking Bucks to cover, and taking the Over).

I think MSU finally gets its 5th win (but taking Wisco to cover, and taking Under).

Purdue/Minny and IU/UofI....the worst four teams in the league, I'd never bet on these teams because they're so Jeckell and Hyde.

Northwestern covers and Over.

joe

joe

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 am

BUt will ND cover the 9 or not? lol

Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 am

Who's being given the 9 points?

I can't tell on ESPN.com (and they have it at -10).

If ND is giving the points, then no, they don't cover (because I predict them to lose). If OU is giving the points, then YES, ND covers and loses by six or seven.

michmike

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Notre Dame is the 9-point DOG. I don't know, or care, if OU covers, but think (as noted in another post) ND loses their first. As does OSU...can't agree with you there, Admin. OSU's defense is simply too porous, and McGloin is playing flat-out insane these days: I look for him to pass for 300+ yards. And PSU's defense should be able to keep OSU's offense under 25, I predict.

Plus, OSU comes off probation(such as is) next year, whereas PSU has three more, so their guys probably want to entertain the home town crowd with a sort of "last harrah" (for a long while). And from what I've seen, I'll take OBrien's coaching over Meyer's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm

My head says PSU goes in a knocks the Buck's off their undefeated perch, but my gut tells me something wacky happens and OSU moves to 9-0.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Yes, ND covers the spread, Joe.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Is that Jimmy the Greek or St. Joe? I can't tell.

Joe the Over's on the Ohio and Michigan games jump out at me as no brainers and that scares me. I am seriously considering betting them. I am worried about the Miller situation which could hinder Ohio's offense. Nebraska is not good on defense and I would like to think Michigan will at least hang 30+ on them. I think Nebraska will score some points too. Hmmmmm....They always make the over look so damn tempting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:13 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Hmmmmm....They always make the over look so damn tempting.

Yes they do.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Lol, sorry Admin, that was not meant as a "2nd coming of bo" type shot at the Hoosiers. (Is my face ever red? Embarassed )

SO whatcha think of the other picks?

I do not tend to make picks because, well, I generally suck at it.

But I've been decent this year with small predictions. Not really game scores but other things. (ND wouldn't score 20 against us. MSU wouldn't score more than 1 td against us. USC would be beat BEFORE they met Oregon.)

I'm on a roll for those types of predictions. And I'll say I got hammered unmercilessly on the other forum for predicting ND wouldn't score 20 against us. This was right after they scored 20 against MSU and everyone told me I was an idiot. I never did go back and remind them of that prediction.

Hey, nothing I say regarding Admin or IU is meant to be aggravating. It just the good-natured ribbing between 2 B1G school alumni...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 pm

I just wanted this thread up top so I can see how I did.

I was right on NU
but wrong on their over.

looks like I'll get Minny but O/U still in question.

Admin
Admin

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm with ya on the NW cover/wrong on the over.

Didn't predict Minny.

joe

joe

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Looks like I got the over on that.

Also got MSU and the under.

I'm butta! I'm on a roll!

I'm 5 out of 6 and have Ohio and the over.

Wish I could claim I always do this! lol

ODDS I see on line Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODDS I see on line   ODDS I see on line Empty

Back to top Go down

ODDS I see on line
Page 1 of 1