Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?

Go down 
4 posters

A) Yes, I'd feel better about it.
If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_lcap62%If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
B) No, we're going to kick their asses anyway. The lights just make it look cooler.
If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_lcap38%If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
C) No, we'd lose regardless.
If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_lcap0%If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Empty
PostSubject: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Yay or nay.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

I am not so foolish to understand the ambiance of night play. This will be the first time UM goes to Lincoln. While the fans are great to visit with, the whole scene is maddening. And let's not forget that Hoke and company does not have a stellar road game win percentage. MSU gave UM a hard game. Going into Lincoln and it being at night is a double whammy. I think this is why the odds-makers have it billed as it is. The normal home field 3 point advantage, given, i believe in reality is more of a 6 point home field advantage.

UM can and should win this game, but we will have to bring our A game.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I hope that we're not all coulda', woulda', shoulda' on Sunday morning...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 am

Well, if we lose, we will be.

That's the only thing to do on a depressing Sunday.

However, I truly don't think we'll be seeing that in here after the game.

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 am

No Night or Day it doesn't make a difference, I will not allow myself to think that the time of the game makes a difference. I believe the corndogs will be ready to play becuase their is so much value in this game. That is way more important than when they play.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm not all coulda, shoulda. woulda......I'm a realist and watch football with all the intangibles in place. It's nor pessimism, it's just my understanding of the game.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 am

I firmly believe that the night game atmosphere for this one is a large intangible of this game.

The Sea of Red is always loud, but they'll be even more fired up for this one.

All we have to do is look at ourselves for confirmation....the Big House had NEVER been louder than the UTL game last year.

Now, should the crowd affect the game that much? No, of course not. Not if we come in prepared. But goofy shit happens on the road in tough environments like this.

To simply answer the poll question, YES, I would feel much better if this was a noon kickoff on the Big Ten Network.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it?   If this game was being played during the day, would you feel better about it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1