Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MSU-Boise St.

Go down 
+3
ThatGuy
WolverineHistorian
WillieMfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm

How lucky are the Spartans? Ordinarily I would give Boise a fighting chance but Boise has lost so many players from last year that it is hard to think they will be competitive. They have 7, S-E-V-E-N returning starters on offense AND defense from last year. Now they have to go to EL for their first game of the season. Nice timing for MSU to play this game.

I would love to see MSU taken down a peg but it hard to imagine Boise St. being the ones to do it. Any predictions?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Yeah. It's a shame that BSU has a completely different team, losing 20 something starters from last year. I'll be rooting for them but I think MSU still wins this by 14. Maybe along the lines of 24-10.

It's really weird to see Sparty get so much hype. The Big Ten Network guys were slobbering over them. Apparently they're going to have the best defense in the nation this year and the best offensive line. One of those morons picked them as a dark horse for the national championship game.

Apparently it doesn't matter that they're breaking in a brand new quarterback with no depth at receivers and a returning running game that was 11th in the conference last year. Surely they'll have some growing pains in that area.

I too would love to see MSU taken down a peg. They were awful for 90% of my lifetime and there's nothing worse than fans of a crappy program right after they put together their best seasons in decades. Plus, Dantonio is a jackass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 pm

WH, you're a man after my own heart.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm

The worst part is working at a high school. The kids going into their soph or junior yr., when the last time M beat MSU, they where in 5th or 6th grade. Meaning 11 or 12 yrs olds, so in their mind MSU is dominated M forever. Some kids forget college FB didn't start 4 yrs ago, and I try in a nice way to remind them of that. I proudly wear my M shirts/ sweatshirts win or lose. I have been at the HS now for 30 yrs., its funny how many MSU fans came out of hiding the last few yrs. Kids would wear their State stuff during BB season, but not during FB.

Last yr I bet one of the seniors, a great kid, the loser had to wear the winning teams jersey. As painful as it was, I honored the bet. I'm sure there are many pictures out there still of me on facebook, twitter
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I would love to see Sparty smacked by CMU (again)...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 am

dwoody wrote:
I would love to see Sparty smacked by CMU (again)...

And at Kelly Shorts...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:06 am

Frankly I don't give a crap what MSU does in any of 11 of 12 games this season, so long as that 12th game sees them getting smacked---hard---by their in-state rival.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:20 am

michmike wrote:
Frankly I don't give a crap what MSU does in any of 11 of 12 games this season, so long as that 12th game sees them getting smacked---hard---by their in-state rival.

Ordinarily I would agree with you but they really need to put in their place. Their fans are out of control and Dantonio thinks his shit doesn't stink. I would love to see them get smacked around a bit.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 am

Those b!tches need a season-long ass-kicking to remind them who they are (and are not).
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

dwoody wrote:
Those b!tches need a season-long ass-kicking to remind them who they are (and are not).

LOL...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Under Dantonio, MSU has always played...   MSU-Boise St. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 am

Notre Dame (a mediocre program) and three awful teams. It looked like, at first glance, they were doing a serious upgrade to their schedule with Boise, but as mentioned by others, looking a little deeper, Boise is not the same team of the last three years. It is better than playing Florida Atlantic though. I'd say their non-conference as a whole is about average this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MSU-Boise St. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSU-Boise St.   MSU-Boise St. Empty

Back to top Go down

MSU-Boise St.
Page 1 of 1