Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday Empty
PostSubject: OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday   OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 am

Signed now through the 2014 season.

http://frontrow.espn.go.com/2012/10/college-gamedays-lee-corso-signs-two-year-extension-with-espn/
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday   OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:09 am

I rarely watch Game day anymore. I used to love it, but now it is just an SEC shill. They used to discuss almost every game on the schedule for that day, now only games played by the top 15 and SEC.

I prefer to watch BTN now. I do flip over to see what hat Corso puts on though. That entertains me a little, plus he may drop an F-bomb.

Which BTW, he did last year on the show that proceeded the UM/NEB game. Have the F-bomb on DVR because it picked up the last 5 minutes of game day before the noon kickoff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday   OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 am

Yeah he's had quite a few slips in the last couple years.

I still watch it when I'm not following the Maize and Blue, but do switch to BTN during commercials.

Anymore, though, I'm listening from the kitchen as I start preparing my food for the day. Which reminds me, a trip to the grocery store tonight is in order.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday   OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Lee Corso signs two year extension with ESPN for Gameday
Page 1 of 1