Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was that the WORST officiating or what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Was that the WORST officiating or what? Empty
PostSubject: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Not the reason we lost at all but those refs BLEW!

a phantom late hit where we HELD THE GUY UP!

2 pass interference calls, one against each team, that totally blew!

And let me ask this, If they had enough evidence to overturn the 51 yard pass catch how could they not have enough evidence that the "interception" hit the ground?

Instant replay blows. Get the fuck rid of it. They DO NOT get the calls right. All they do is fuck them up.

Officiating was at an all time low last night and this instant replay they use sucks.

I told my friend (who's an MSU fan) that instant replay reduces life to a still shot 1/1000 of a second long. Well, dammit, life doesn't happen that way. Life happens in motion. You can't use 1/1000 of asecond andtell what happened. It's bullshit.

bounce bounce bounce

Ok, now you know my viewpoint on it.

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I was confused on the interception as well and did they review it? It never said official review. Also wouldn't smith have been considered down? The overturn on the catch was bullshit. I thought roundtree had possession the whole was through. his arm was under the ball and there was not conclusive evidence to overturn the call, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 pm

It seems like the replay refs are trying too hard.

They are just looking for any little thing that might possibly allow them to overturn it and using that over 100 times of other information.

Almost like how trolls argue.

Any time they go to replay now I automatically figure Michigan is going to get screwed and I plan accordingly.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm a little fired up today. lol

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
It seems like the replay refs are trying too hard.

They are just looking for any little thing that might possibly allow them to overturn it and using that over 100 times of other information.

Almost like how trolls argue.

Any time they go to replay now I automatically figure Michigan is going to get screwed and I plan accordingly.

Was going to say something similar about replay officials. I was under the impression that the evidence needed to be indisputable to overturn the call on the field. Replay officials seem to have a very different idea of indisputable than me.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Akin to this is that damn "Fox Track" for balls and strikes.

sorry, that thing sucks.

If this is the best they can do with instant replay then I want it all abolished.

sick and tired of hearing "the previous play is under review" every 5 freakin'minutes.

They can shove IR up their collecctive asses as far as I'm concerned.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I was likewise confused i didn't see enough evidence to overtuen the long pass reception and i never did hear that thr INt was reviewed although both catches were very similar in catch and possesion.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that the WORST officiating or what?   Was that the WORST officiating or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was that the WORST officiating or what?
Page 1 of 1