Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 am

3 punts for 88 yards for an average of 29.3 per punt. Those were during the time that the game was in doubt, UM was in horrible field position, and Minn started at the 50 or better. Northwestern, and OSU will kill UM if you give them that kind of field position.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 am

You're right. He was horrible. He really hurt our field position. I hope it was just a bad game.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah, after the second shank, I was wondering if they'd put in Wile for the rest of the game, but I don't recall us punting again after that. He's been pretty good this year, so hopefully that was an aberration. Either way, we have a good backup with Wile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 am

Yeah I'm chalking it up to a bad outing.

Up until that game, he was among the country's leaders in net punting.

He'll get it turned back around.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

jjabilene wrote:
Yeah, after the second shank, I was wondering if they'd put in Wile for the rest of the game, but I don't recall us punting again after that. He's been pretty good this year, so hopefully that was an aberration. Either way, we have a good backup with Wile.

I was so ticked off after that punt, I screamed and almost threw the remote against the wall. (But I didn't because dad would have kicked my ass.)

Could it be this was just a fluke game for him? I don't recall him looking that bad this year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Seem none of our kickers can get it to the endzone, whats up with that.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.   Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody has mentioned how horrible Hagerup was on Saturday.
Page 1 of 1