Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?   Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:55 am

I tried to post on an article today (the Malzone commitment) and an ad blanked my entire screen.  I tried the close button on the ad which did not work, so I hit refresh on my browser to rid the ad, but the entire page disappeared instead.  Also, other people's posts disappear or re-appear at random now.  The hide and load more buttons only seem to work when they feel like it.  

"Technology" sure has done wonders for the quality of that site.  Mlive should ask IT for a refund.  What a piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?   Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:00 am

not to keep bitching, but scout.com changed it's format in favor of "technology" as well. i haven't used it enough yet, but the new format doesn't look navigation friendly and seems much slower than the old. at least it looks prettier though.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?   Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:07 am

Yes, frequently on Mlive now I don't see ANY messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?   Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone notice how horrible mlive is now?
Page 1 of 1