Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home and home with Arkasas.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Home and home with Arkasas. Empty
PostSubject: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I like it.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/11/michigan_announces_football_se.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Good move.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

I like the move. I also like 2015 WITH NO MAC TEAMS on the schedule. Of course we have 2 in 2016....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:31 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I also like 2015 WITH NO MAC TEAMS on the schedule. ....

Don't we play spartina every year??
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:22 am

Touche....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

I loved the 'easy schedule' of 2016.

Shane Morris will be a RS Sophomore/Junior that year, and we'll be in a position to make a run for the NC.

And as much as people are talking up the importance of SOS going forward, until I actually see it, I don't believe it.

A 4-team playoff would NEVER leave out an undefeated Michigan or Alabama or USC just because of a 'weak schedule'. The clout of these programs will last long after a playoff is introduced.

[I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.]

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 am

You all are forgetting the most important thing. It's a chance for us to go up against that nutcase John L. Smith again. How great would it be to see him slapping himself in the post-game press conference again?

Unfortunately, he may already be fired by then. But we can always hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 am

I think there is a zero percent chance that JLS is the head coach at Arkansas by then. As a matter of fact, I think there is a zero percent chance he is the head coach after this season.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Yeah, I wish we got another shot at embarrassing him.

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 pm

It wouldn't be as much fun as before, though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 pm

That's true.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
...a chance for us to go up against that nutcase John L. Smith again. How great would it be to see him slapping himself in the post-game press conference again?

Don't worry, Dantonio will be there in a few years...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home and home with Arkasas.   Home and home with Arkasas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Home and home with Arkasas.
Page 1 of 1