Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is going to QB Sayerday?

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
michmike
joe
7 posters

Who will QB Sayerday?
Denard until hurt then Devin
Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_lcap14%Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Devin until hurt then Denard
Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_lcap14%Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Devin until hurt then Bellamy
Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_lcap0%Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Devin until hurt then Kennedy
Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_lcap43%Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
devin until we're ahead by 50 then Kennedy
Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_lcap29%Who is going to QB Sayerday? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Who is going to QB Sayerday? Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:13 pm

I know how I feel. How do you feel?

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Can't say, Joe---but I feel 100% confident saying which of your above possibilities is IMPOSSIBLE--- the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Sorry---should have added my reasoning for my conviction: if Denard can play at all, he'll start. Hence the impossibility of Secnario #2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Me thinks that DR is out for the season , cannot throw the ball. That being said why not bring DR in a role same as Percy Harvin and tuck ball in left arm.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Me thinks that DR is out for the season , cannot throw the ball.

Upon what do you base that fatalistic impression???
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Mike, I getthat feeling also.

Base mine on a simple GUT feel.

Or it's going to be one of those things that is either 100% ok or 100% pinched. There isn't going to be any "Well, I can grip the ball a little."

He either can or can't.

I am not normally a Chicken Little but I think he's out for this week. Then we'll see.

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I think he's out this week, too. We should beat NW and Iowa with Devin at QB (assuming Saturday was no great fluke), coupled with our already-solid-and-ever-improving defense. Now OSU at OSU, that's another story. For which, maybe, Brady's "saving" Denard, while ensuring he has as long a period free of debilitating, injurious hits (in actual game conditions) as possible before 11/24.

And I could not agree more with your "Can or Can't" dichotomy. As a former pitcher, particularly one who relied on his hummer (needing every bit of arm strength thus) as much as I did, I can attest that there ain't no "in-between". 100%, or, FAI&P, 0%.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I don't think he's out for the season, but he could very well be sitting this week (which could hurt, NW isn't as terrible as they usually are. Strong offense.)

I think, at worst, we see him back for Iowa and his last game inside the Big House.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Is it bad that I want Denard to be in just to run the ball? Not sure why but I really want to see him break the all time QB rushing mark. I think he's only about 300 yards away at this point. He probably could have had that by now had he stayed in during Nebraska and played the Minnesota game. I say put him in and let him break the record.

I know, I know.... THE TEAM, THE TEAM, THE TEAM!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 pm

I think if DR can go, he goes. If not, Devin goes. Just that simple.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

While I want to agree with 'fish on this one I think that Devin starts these next two games (NW &Iowa) but, this may be wishful thinking, we see BOTH Denard and Devin on the field against ohio. Not like before, a ton of new wrinkles involved like 2 QB formations, Devin to Denard out route, and of course option runs...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to QB Sayerday?   Who is going to QB Sayerday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is going to QB Sayerday?
Page 1 of 1