Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone going north on Sayerday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Anyone going north on Sayerday? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 am

My bud and I will make the journey. We've gone several times. Been happy some been sad some and was sick to my stomach once (Spartan Bob).

Man do we need to win this game. I know OSU is The Game but this is the one we need to win this year. We need this momentum to turn in our way again. It's been a shitty 11 years.

Tailgating southeast of the stadium is about a mile walk but gives a really easy out. For Spartan Bob we were parked north of the stadium. Took 2 hours to get out all the while thinking about Spartan Bob.

This post is a lot about Spartan Bob because I know that anything and everything will happen in this game. There are going to be mistakes, odd penalties, clock issues, refs missing blatant calls and a lot more that I can't even name.

I'm ready, Bob is ready, I hope the team is ready.

****If you don't know what Spartan Bob is just google it. First thing that comes up.****

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:10 am

Totally correct Joe , this game is immense....losing at the shoe wouldn’t be a surprise so this is The Game this year ! There has to be total focus and discipline, cause you know the sparty players will get dirty and we can’t react . Biggest game of the Harbaugh era ... liked what I saw in the Big House Saturday night, it was electric and the team played with total focus and commitment.... Go BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm

My wife is very unhappy when this game is on her birthday weekend, and I can't blame her. It's very impactful on my overall mood and results lately...!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:19 pm

dwoody wrote:
My wife is very unhappy when this game is on her birthday weekend, and I can't blame her. It's very impactful on my overall mood and results lately...!!

Let's just go ahead and make it a good weekend.

I'll also assume you're not going to be there. Crying or Very sad

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:00 pm

dwoody wrote:

Birthday weekend or birthDAY? Because if her birthday is Friday or Sunday I don't see the issue?

I guess since I'm from a family that pretty much doesn't celebrate birthdays after 18, I guess I don't see the big deal.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Saturday is the customary family get-together because of travel/time issues. There are spartys among them...Ag majors, I kid you not!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 2:23 am

dwoody wrote:
Saturday is the customary family get-together because of travel/time issues. There are spartys  among  them...Ag majors, I kid you not!!!

It's sparty, they have to be Ag majors or pizza delivery majors...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:55 am

dwoody wrote:
Saturday is the customary family get-together because of travel/time issues. There are spartys  among  them...Ag majors, I kid you not!!!

Cool. I'm doing some cold weather camping in Elkhart IN this weekend with my family that are all sparty fans. Should be fun. Hopefully more fun for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going north on Sayerday?   Anyone going north on Sayerday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going north on Sayerday?
Page 1 of 1