Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... Empty
PostSubject: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

won another on a questionable call by the officials. They also caught a break when we lost our QB right before the half against them. I don't begrudge them their success though, luck is a part of the game, we had a little today too. I do think Wisconsin/Nebraska will be a pretty underwhelming matchup in the conference title game. As for us, it's looking like the Capital One or Outback are almost a certainty now. We'll probably end of playing one of the following: LSU, Florida, Georgia or South Carolina. All should be very tough opponents.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 pm

I'd like to play Florida in the Cap. One if we can't make the Rose. But it isn't over yet, might as well be though but Nebraska still must win 2 more games.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

The family went out to dinner for my brother-in-law's birthday as soon as dad and I got back from Ann Arbor. The Nebraska/Penn State game was on a TV in the corner so I was looking back and forth all during dinner. That PSU fumble pissed me off.

Yes, all the breaks are going Nebraska's way this year. It sucks. I don't see them losing to Minnesota or Iowa, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

I don't see that happening either but did you see App. State? Toledo? That's why you play the games.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I don't see that happening either but did you see App. State? Toledo? That's why you play the games.

I was at the App State game (shudder) but I see what you're getting at.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Iowa at Iowa will be the one to watch BUT we still have to win out to even have a shot. I think Ohio will be difficult in C-bus. One thing that may help us is they will have a very physical game against Wisconsin in Madison next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...   Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nebraska has been monumentally lucky this year...
Page 1 of 1