Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take a look at Gardner's stats:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Take a look at Gardner's stats: Empty
PostSubject: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Rushing TD: 6 Tide for first on the team.
Passing TD: 7 Two behind DR, may pass him this week.
Receiving TD: 4 One behind Funches.
Passing Yards: 834 Needs less than 200 for 1,000 yard passing season.

So there is a good bet that he ends the season as the leader in rushing TD's, passing TD's, second in receiving TD's, second in passing yards, forth or fifth in receiving yards.

Player of the year for UM?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 pm

I'd have to say so.

His contributions at WR were clutch, and what more can you say about his ability to step in and lead this team to three straight wins at QB?

When you watch him, you can't help but think "Damn, we should have been doing this the whoooooooole time."

However, I'm not one to get caught up in that kind of BS, and I also realize that if it weren't for Shoelace at QB the last couple of years, you can probably go ahead and eliminate 30-40% of our victories over that time (especially the ND games in 2010 and 2011).

In the end, I'm all giddy about Devin.

AND DAMMIT, WE BETTER GET THAT MEDICAL FOR HIM. QUIT SCREWING AROUND AND APPLY. NOW.

We have to know GOING INTO NEXT SEASON what his situation is, and whether or not that will be his last season or if he'll return in 2014.

Seriously, Michigan Athletic Department, quit dicking around on this. It's getting ULTRA annoying.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 pm

They may not be dicking around with it, but they probably aren't in a hurry to tell you or me. I really don't know.

Are you comfortable with Devin starting next year with Bellomy as #2 and Shane getting a RS if possible?

I would think that is how the depth chart would play out. I think they would only go with Shane if: 1. He is clearly the best QB in camp, which I doubt will be the case or 2. Injury to Devin that will have him out for a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Man thats wierd added a post and its ano show,try again. I doubt Gardner gets a red shirt, Morris will be ready in year 2 and several backups to him will be added. I have no problem with Gardner gettin a redshirt, but If he does well next year the NFL will be calling.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Admin wrote:
AND DAMMIT, WE BETTER GET THAT MEDICAL FOR HIM. QUIT SCREWING AROUND AND APPLY. NOW.

We have to know GOING INTO NEXT SEASON what his situation is, and whether or not that will be his last season or if he'll return in 2014.

Seriously, Michigan Athletic Department, quit dicking around on this. It's getting ULTRA annoying.

Equally seriously, Addy, I'm convinced our A.D. has not been dicking around, and has long since proceeded toward securing him a redshirt (if possible). Simply because they haven't publicly stated actions to that effect is no indication to the contrary, is it?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Has anyone heard anything on Bellomy and his mysterious injury? Still thinking he may transfer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Gardner's stats:   Take a look at Gardner's stats: Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a look at Gardner's stats:
Page 1 of 1