Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HailToTheVictors!

ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game Empty
PostSubject: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Not too surprising there. Nationally televised on ABC or ESPN, and they'll also be honoring Tom Harmon's #98. Any guesses on who wears #98 next year?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Dear Dave Brandon, No wretched throw back jerseys please.

To Brady Hoke, Let's try not to trail by 17 heading into the fourth quarter this time. Although it did make for a great ending.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm

ND loses a lot of players after this season. They also have one hell of a recruiting class coming in. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
ND loses a lot of players after this season. They also have one hell of a recruiting class coming in. Should be interesting.

And not only is gholson getting better by the game, he's gaining confidence and poise. Hell he's going to start in a national championship game so I'm sure that will help some with any butterflies he may have walking into the big house.

on the flip side, Gardner is going to surprise a lot of people next year and Funchess is going to be a monster. Devin to Devin (garder to funchess) could be like Gholson to Eiffert for ND this year.

I know we've got a lot of talent heading out the door but I think we've got the depth (maybe not experience) to plug the holes and keep the ship moving forward.

Should be a good game.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Our defense should be VERY good. D-line may still need some help but LB and Secondary should be outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm already drinking whiskey as if the tailgate has started cheers

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

wow! I'd be impressed if I drove by Pioneer or the golf course and actually saw you out there waiting for the game. That visual is classic.

funniest tailgate I ever did was for a road trip game, Michigan at Purdue 2004 (i think). My brother-in-law and I both took vacation and flew into Detroit on Thursday and stayed the night at a relative's house. Friday morning we drove to my other brother-in-law's work in Jackson and tailgated in the parking lot of his work to rub it in that he had to work and we didn't. We were sitting in the parking lot in our Michigan gear with our tailgate chairs and Michigan flags waving and broke out the grill and made some hot dogs. We made a make-shift MVE (most valuable employee) sign with his name on it. He worked at a cement company at the time. His coworkers were wondering what was going on and kept looking out the window at us. We thought they were going to call the cops. They found out what was really going on and a few of them actually came out and sat with us and had some food just to rub it in also. They were so impressed they let him leave early.

Anyway, we drove down to West Lafayette that night and the next day we watched Michigan officially put the nix on the "Vote Kyle" heisman campaign. Great weekend!

PostSubject: Re: ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game   ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game Empty

Back to top Go down

ND @ Michigan in 2013 will be night game
Page 1 of 1