Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan-OSU game to be at night???

Go down 
+3
joe
stjotoo
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? Empty
PostSubject: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:22 am

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2014/11/43499/beatmichiganosuedu-lists-the-game-as-an-8-oclock-kick

I guess, on an Ohio website the kick-off was listed as 8pm. Now its been taken down & TBD as a game time.

Interesting last paragraph, Brandon &OSU AD Smith had an agreement the M-OSU game would never be at night. But the last sentence poses the question, would the  M intern AD be willing to move game to night?
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:36 am

Typical Buckeye BS before "The (former) Game". They seem desperate for national attention to get into the final 4 playoff spots. If a night game ever happens on November 29, there will be a lot of frozen Buckeye nuts.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:50 am

It was all over twitter last night.

But I think it was coming from that one blog.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:14 am

I thought it was based upon the Buckeyes countdown clock ending at 8 which either means they've known about it a long time or we have an example of Buckeye math.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:08 am

Not going to happen per B1G on twitter.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 pm

I agree that it is O$U's attempt to get some national attention to raise their playoff hopes. long shot but I would love to see it happen and UM go in and play them close or even beat them and put their hopes to rest.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Sandy: What if beating the sucks guarantees we will be stuck with Hoke? This is a dilemma for me. I always want Michigan to win, but would hate to see an almost meaningless (and lucky) short-term gain stick the team with long-term problems (ie: incompetent coaching).
How do you other guys feel?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:03 pm

I want to win every game.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:14 pm

I say beat them. I have no doubt Hoke will just self implode on himself sooner rather than later anyways.

Buckeye tears are quite possibly the sweetest tasting treat in the history of mankind.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 pm

dwoody wrote:
Sandy: What if beating the sucks guarantees we will be stuck with Hoke? This is a dilemma for me. I always want Michigan to win, but would hate to see an almost meaningless (and lucky) short-term gain stick the team with long-term problems (ie: incompetent coaching).
How do you other guys feel?

Hoke isn't going anywhere unless a real stud is both available and on record as willing to come to Michigan. You can count on it. That being said I don't think Hoke will be around in 2016.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:13 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
...Hoke isn't going anywhere unless a real stud is both available and on record as willing to come to Michigan.  You can count on it.  That being said I don't think Hoke will be around in 2016...

I still think that the NFL schedule and UM's schedule sets UM up nice to make a serious push at Harbaugh. once they've made the push for Harbaugh there is no keeping Hoke. Even if they have to settle for option 3 or 4, it will be better than Hoke.

- NFL regular season is over on December 28.
- if UM makes a bowl, they will not play after Dec 27th (IMO).
- SF currently sits 3rd in their division and they still have to play Seattle twice and Ariz once more. IMO there is a good chance that they might not even make the playoffs. Even with the injuries at QB for AZ and Philly, I think that Philly/Detroit/Ariz fight for the two NFC wild cards.
- I believe National signing day is Feb 4th

I think UM ends up playing in the Holiday Bowl or the Pinstripe bowl. If that happens then UM is openly searching for a coach on the 28th. They fire Hoke on Jan 1st. That gives them a month to hit a home run hire, let the guy hit the recruiting trail, salvage what's left of the class and try to get two or three more guys to sign.

That's my perfect, but IMO rational and not so far fetched scenario. I am the first to admit that Harbaugh is the MAJOR wildcard though.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Gametime is noon, btw....
Also, spartina tears are the sweetest to me. I think it's the added whine!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:27 am

This is why:

Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? 1135449

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan-OSU game to be at night???   Michigan-OSU game to be at night??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan-OSU game to be at night???
Page 1 of 1