Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derrick Green

Go down 
+4
WillieMfan
fishgoblue22
ThatGuy
sandyeggo_blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am

I just came across this. Looks like Green is starting to show his cards and it looks like Michigan fans might like what they see.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1440157-derrick-green-how-brady-hoke-michigan-can-keep-edge-for-5-star-rb

I also heard that he was on WTKA a few days ago and possibly mentioned something about committing before the new year. Did anyone else hear a rumor like that?

ThatGuy

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 am

Only thing that I heard was Sam Webb saying that Michigan is his clear cut leader now and that he'd be suprised if he isn't playing for Michigan in the fall.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 am

At one point I think he was talking about enrolling early. Not sure if that is still on the table or not, but that would be great, because I don't think Fitz will be ready, at least early in the season, and no one else has impressed.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 am

Form his list of finalists, I can't see him going anywhere but Michigan. That said supposedly he had a great visit to Ole Miss. He even said his mom is sold on them. I believe this was on his Twitter.

I don't know. I think this roller coaster ride is far from finished. He may end up at Michigan but I think we may be in for some discouraging comments before it is all said and done.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

I wish Fitz well and want him to fully recover as fast as possible, but I hope our running game is not riding heavy on him next fall. He's had one good half-season. This year, meh.......
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Green will be Blue. We really need this kid. He would likely be the best RB on the roster from day one.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Like I said, this thing is far from over. Hot off the presses rivals is now saying USC is going after Green.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1448559

I know the distance. Well distance won't be a factor when USC relocates his family to Cali. Also note that he dispels the rumor that Green will enroll early.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:56 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Like I said, this thing is far from over. Hot off the presses rivals is now saying USC is going after Green.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1448559

I know the distance. Well distance won't be a factor when USC relocates his family to Cali. Also note that he dispels the rumor that Green will enroll early.

those jerks stole Isaac from us and they got that other 5* kid from california (can't remember his name right now). It will bum me out if Green picks USC.

Admin
Admin

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

LOOK OUT! DERRICK GREEN WILL RUN OVER YOUR FACE, Buckies.

uofmchris

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Why would Green choose USC? Especially since Issac committed there? Oh yea. That's right. $$$$ would be the only reason Wink
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 pm

uofmchris wrote:
Why would Green choose USC? Especially since Issac committed there? Oh yea. That's right. $$$$ would be the only reason Wink

you forgot the weather and the women!

sandyeggo_blue

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

Some of you may have read about a reporter from UTSports.com (Tennessee) saying "it's down to UT and Michigan to land highly coveted '13 VA RB 5* Derrick Green, with his mother pushing him towards UT because of distance."

Apparently Tremendous had this to say a little earlier today...

"I was able to briefly text with 2013 RB Derrick Green about the report that he's down to Michigan and Tennessee and his response was a simple "no". Yes, this is an update that revolves around a single word.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Michigan and Tennessee were his top schools, but he's been adamant about keeping other schools in the fold for a while now and doesn't seem to be in a hurry either. After David Dawson recommitted to Michigan, Derrick's response was also simple: "It's a great thing". He's been really, really quiet since his official to Ann Arbor and I'm guessing it's at least partially due to the amount of calls he's gotten for months now. "

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Come on Derrick, bring your talents to Ann Arbor. And run behind your boy Dawson for the nexr 3+ years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Derrick Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green   Derrick Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Derrick Green
Page 1 of 1