Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna miss this smile

Go down 
+7
WillieMfan
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp
joe
MaizenBlueman
hailtoyourvictor
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Gonna miss this smile Empty
PostSubject: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Gonna miss this smile 56196910

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

He hasn't gotten much bigger...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 am

notice that his shoes are tied.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 am

I stopped in to see Jerry at the Coach & Four Thursday and he has a couple of autographed Denard Robinson pictures on the wall. Denard has HORRIBLE handwriting. But yes, I'm also going to miss the guy....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 am

No he doesn't. He signed my jersey on Bourbon street last year, after the Sugar Bowl, and it was very neat hand writing.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 am

Agreed. Very neat signature. i dont have one yet but have seen many.my friend has one. i want to get the under the lights jersey signed to sit with desmond's and woodson's in my man cave.
He kept MICHIGAN relavent during our darkest time. He took more crap from fans, & media than anyone ever has here. i will miss him
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I'm not sure he has taken the most!   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 am

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Agreed. Very neat signature. i dont have one yet but have seen many.my friend has one. i want to get the under the lights jersey signed to sit with desmond's and woodson's in my man cave.
He kept MICHIGAN relavent during our darkest time. He took more crap from fans, & media than anyone ever has here. i will miss him

Grbak and Navarre, especially Navarre, took a heap-o-shit. If I had a buck for every time "He's 6'6" how the hell does he get passes knocked down?" I'd be a rich rich man! lol

Anyway, your point is valid and astute.

It came so quickly. Before ND everyone still loved him. He lost A LOT of fans that night I think.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

I was there at the ND game that night. He tried to do too much. it was his birthday. play calling and bad route running did not help him either. I can go on for days about borgess that day. Why dont you roll oit the short qb so he cam fucking see. Ive seen mor roll outs since Devin has been starting than two uears with Denard. Borgess obviously does not have the ability to mold his offense to Denards skill set. i know we are implementing more pro style things, but damn rich rods offense he completed 60% or more on high percentage short roll out throws. hey Al, that worked pretty well. Enough about that subject.
It really sucks to see our fans turn on someone who meant so much to the program so quickly. some of our so called fans are just bandwagon and dont know very much about football.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Don't hold back dude! lol

Just joshin'.

The game left a large impact upon you huh?

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Al makes 750.000 per year for his duties i coach rocket football for free and could see what was going on. too freakin stubborn to change anything. the square peg does not fit in that round hole al.. Use some imagination. massage your system to fit your teams dynamic. idiot
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Good riddance, Shoes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
MaizenBlueman wrote:

Grbak and Navarre, especially Navarre, took a heap-o-shit. If I had a buck for every time "He's 6'6" how the hell does he get passes knocked down?" I'd be a rich rich man! lol

As valid a question today as it ever was. Have you figured out the answer yet Joe? I am still trying to figure it out. Very Happy

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Al makes 750.000 per year for his duties i coach rocket football for free and could see what was going on. too freakin stubborn to change anything. the square peg does not fit in that round hole al.. Use some imagination. massage your system to fit your teams dynamic. idiot

You coach at UT?????
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
Good riddance, Shoes! Very Happy

given your school affiliation, this makes my heart smile. Thanks DVCS ha ha!

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 pm

I hate typing on this phone.i done have time to proof read. Too many typos.. Wish i was unemployed like most buckeye fans so i could stay home and post on a computer.
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Damn it..dont have time. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:34 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:
I hate typing on this phone.i done have time to proof read. Too many typos.. Wish i was unemployed like most buckeye fans so i could stay home and post on a computer.

If anyone ever busts your balls on here fro typos, I'll boot 'em. Twisted Evil

MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Derek needs to strap on his helmet, get back on the Cbus short bus, and go back to shanty in that armpit of america columbus ohio
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Willie?

No. lol

2 ideas. 1. he threw sidearm????? 2. He was not good at taking a step or even a half step to the right or left thus improving his lane.

I am not a coach but #2 is probable. I don't remember him throwing sidearm much.

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Derek needs to strap on his helmet, get back on the Cbus short bus, and go back to shanty in that armpit of america columbus ohio

Maize, that's uncalled for. Is that any way to treat a guest? Very Happy "armpit?" Ever been to Detroit? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Plenty of area's in Detroit are nice, granted there are some real hoods too, but your comment was also in poor taste. Have you ever been to Detroit?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Plenty of area's in Detroit are nice, granted there are some real hoods too, but your comment was also in poor taste. Have you ever been to Detroit?

Yes, I've been to Detroit once, a while back. Based on reports on the economic strife there, I'm very confident my comment is accurate. Columbus is a great city with great people. This I know first hand since I've been here since 1999. So, that comment is extremely accurate, imo.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 pm

So your 1 time going to Detroit "a while back" and media reports that you see qualify you as an expert? Wow, no wonder why people in ohio are slow. There serioously must be something in the water down there. One visit "a while back" coupled with media reports which, let;'s be honest, are full of sensationalized "news" does not look like a credible source to me. Where in Detroit did you go?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:37 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
So your 1 time going to Detroit "a while back" and media reports that you see qualify you as an expert? Wow, no wonder why people in ohio are slow. There serioously must be something in the water down there. One visit "a while back" coupled with media reports which, let;'s be honest, are full of sensationalized "news" does not look like a credible source to me. Where in Detroit did you go?

When did I say I was an "expert?" And, yes, I feel I have enough information to make an educated statement. Please cite your source regarding people in Ohio are slow. That comment suggests a large majority of people have some type of learning disability in Ohio. That's quite a juvenile comment for someone, I assume, is intelligent. So, I await your credible source.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:40 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:

"Short bus & helmet?" That's a good one! I can't wait for the wife and mom's basement barb to start flying! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks sandy, that pic is great and made me laugh out loud. Very Happy

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
Please cite your source regarding people in Ohio are slow. That comment suggests a large majority of people have some type of learning disability in Ohio. That's quite a juvenile comment for someone, I assume, is intelligent. So, I await your credible source.

Snap!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 pm

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=buck-i-guy&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1440&bih=731&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZiUflFRF7aHBVM:&imgrefurl=http://awaltermeyer.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/ohio-state-football-gallery/&docid=_RE0n2Cz8K1YkM&imgurl=http://awaltermeyer.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/2010_10_09_sports_aw_011.jpg&w=4272&h=2848&ei=vrzLUMOnGNDlyAG21IC4AQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=845&vpy=431&dur=1105&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=172&ty=94&sig=110445633838147763296&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=202&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:0,i:147

That's representative of the entire stadium and all of your fans. The same fans who stood by sweater-vests' innocence, even after proven guilty.

ohio only has 1 major D-1 university in the state so one can extrapolate that most people in ohio are fan's of said university.

I feel a vegas moment coming on,

BOOYEAH!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Bo: Look up the word "puerile" and stop being it!

Last edited by dwoody on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:41 pm

You couldn't just say "childish"?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm

You looked it up! So, just do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna miss this smile   Gonna miss this smile Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna miss this smile
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next