Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something that will make your smile.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Something that will make your smile.  Empty
PostSubject: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Kirk Cousins has been absolutely terrible in the NFL. I never liked that guy.

Something that will make your smile.  Sor0hd
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Just looked at his stat line today- brutal.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Shoes/HTYV---  down here in the Balto-Wash area, you get all the news anyone could want about Cousins' failures (fitting right in with the entire Redskins' franchise in that dubious respect).

But I have to remind myself---a sad, sad day it is when the most consolation, as a U-M alum/fan, I can give myself is the failure of rival teams' players. Particularly one who boasted a shitty 0-and...I mean 1-and...er, I mean FOUR AND OH record against my own team while in college.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 pm

I hear you Mike. Happy New Year!

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Any port in a storm, guys!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:34 pm

michmike wrote:
Shoes/HTYV---  down here in the Balto-Wash area, you get all the news anyone could want about Cousins' failures (fitting right in with the entire Redskins' franchise in that dubious respect).

But I have to remind myself---a sad, sad day it is when the most consolation, as a U-M alum/fan, I can give myself is the failure of rival teams' players. Particularly one who boasted a shitty 0-and...I mean 1-and...er, I mean FOUR AND OH record against my own team while in college.

Well, I personally love watching Tom Brady and Charles Woodson succeed more than I enjoy watching Cousins suck. If Cousins sucking gives you more consolation than seeing former Michigan players excel in the NFL, then more power to you.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:49 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
michmike wrote:

Well, I personally love watching Tom Brady and Charles Woodson succeed more than I enjoy watching Cousins suck. If Cousins sucking gives you more consolation than seeing former Michigan players excel in the NFL, then more power to you.

In case it went over anyone's head, I was lamenting the fact, however implicitly, that there's so little to console oneself (if a U-M fan) in our own team at present...truth be told, I could care less about Cousins or any non-Michigan product in the NFL than I could about the price of
Brazil nuts in Ethiopia...
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:55 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
michmike wrote:

This coming from the guy who made this post bashing Cousins in the first place....
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Just because I love watching Tom Brady do well, doesn't mean I can't enjoy Kirk Cousins failing.

What would make those two things mutually exclusive?

PostSubject: Re: Something that will make your smile.    Something that will make your smile.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Something that will make your smile.
Page 1 of 1