Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So there are two football games on right now.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

So there are two football games on right now. Empty
PostSubject: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:44 pm

One on a red field, one on a blue field. Both are gross.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:12 pm

What two are those? Yes, the New Mexico Bowl and Idaho Potato Bowl over-lapped a little, plus the fields are annoying but to be technical they are still not on at the same time (those few seconds they were but that is it). Still, some football is better than no football.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes there are two games on. ESPNU has the FCS semifinal at Eastern Washington and the field is red. The potato bowl is on a blue field. So technically there are two games on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Once again you proved me wrong. FCS is still football but I was thinking exclusively about bowls. My bad, it's 5:00 somewhere.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 pm

^^^^ Fail

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Was that really called for? I said that I neglected to consider other games, I was purely considering Bowl games. My bad, it was not deserving of a "Fail".

My "It's 5:00 somewhere" comment was pointing to the fact that the world is a big place so things are happening all-over. Once again, my bad. However I do appreciate that fact that I was wrong. One can follow that you think that I am always right from your celebration that I was wrong.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah, that's what it is. Rolling Eyes

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 am

Is this your passive-aggressive way of telling me to stay off of the bouncy-ball board?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 am

Nah, but please stay off the basketball boards. We like insightful posts over there. I have only been on this board for 3 days and I've already watched you spew non-sense everywhere:

"Denard has a HORRIBLE signature."
"Conley."
"There aren't two games on."

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

LMAO...I like you hail.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:12 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Nah, but please stay off the basketball boards. We like insightful posts over there. I have only been on this board for 3 days and I've already watched you spew non-sense everywhere:

"Denard has a HORRIBLE signature."
"Conley."
"There aren't two games on."

You're an idiot. The quotes you wrote were not even from the bouncy-ball boards. I'm thinking that this may be a user who created a second name. Time for another foe's list addition.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 am

Person A:
References a Lewan vs "Conley" matchup. (wtf?)
Says Denard has a "HORRIBLE" signature. (wrong)
Does not realize that there were two games going on. (wrong)

Person B:
States person A is not very insightful. (opinion, but supported by fact)

I'm not seeing where Person B is the idiot.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 am

2nd can be childishly sensitive...he will soon say something like, "He started it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So there are two football games on right now.   So there are two football games on right now. Empty

Back to top Go down

So there are two football games on right now.
Page 1 of 1