Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M football=Detroit Lions football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

M football=Detroit Lions football Empty
PostSubject: M football=Detroit Lions football   M football=Detroit Lions football EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:58 am

Lions fans every year swear they're not going to renew season tickets, not going to buy Lions clothing, etc. And next sept., Ford field will be sold out once again.

All us M fans, pissed off tonight, actually I stopped being pissed off early 3rd qtr. Actually We've have been pissed off for the last 2 yrs. I'm sure we have sworn off buying tickets and/or not renewing season tickets, not buying M clothing, etc.

The point as long as we fill DB pockets, as long as 110,000 fans show up every home game, will anything change? But see that's the problem, I'll be in the Big House next august 30th vs App. St. I love tailgating with our group of
friends 6-8 times a yr., I love seeing the band take the field, etc. Its a great Saturday afternoon.

So unless alumni stop donating, 75,000 show up for a game next., people stop buying M clothing, will DB care enough to make or suggest changes to Hokes staff? I have to believe he really cares, has to be embarrassing to witness what happened tonight. All these 4 & 5 athletes, this is what a months preparation gets you.

BTW I'll proudly continue wear my M sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc. But its frustrating as hell what the program has become.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: M football=Detroit Lions football   M football=Detroit Lions football EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 am

I'd say thats a fare assesstment of the situation. I was thinking that earlier myself.The defense look as pathetic as the lions at time and the offense skeem as well. . I waer my M stuff as well . The MSU dorks keep asking me why, and I tell them cause I don't want anyone to think I'm green

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: M football=Detroit Lions football   M football=Detroit Lions football EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:06 am

Last yr during BB season after M was embarrassed at sparty, I still proudly wore my M sweat shirt to work the next day. Sparty fans giving me shit, I told them I'm a loyal M fan, not a bandwagon fan like state fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M football=Detroit Lions football   M football=Detroit Lions football Empty

Back to top Go down

M football=Detroit Lions football
Page 1 of 1