Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach

Go down 
+3
fishgoblue22
WillieMfan
sandyeggo_blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach Empty
PostSubject: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 pm

nm

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm

by the way.... my Badger friends in the know (one works well under Barry in the AD office) were shocked by this hire mainly because he didn't come on the radar until after the Idaho Potato Bowl. For the Badger nation it was Mel Tucker or Chris Petersen or bust. They seem to be very happy with this hire.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 pm

We'll see said the Zen master.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 am

The guy was an assistant at Utah, then HC at Southern Utah, then and assistant at Utah, then HC at Utah State. Can he find Wisconsin?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 am

Well, Fish, if he gets lost trying, he can always make a U-tahn on the highway, again and again...pardon my Southern drawl.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 am

GROAN

Wow, that's REALLY an old guy joke!

lol

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am

Begging the ungentlemanly gentleman's pardon???

Still my junior, sure, but you ain't no spring chicken, young fella...

Remember how I got ROSES off my back upon learning, after being called "Old"
(in no uncertain terms) by her, of her "chronology" ???
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 am

Yes I do. (vaguely)

She should come here instead of the hellhole. (Although I don't think she goes there very often.)

No sir. No SPRING CHICKEN any more.

Jumped a fence 3 years ago, last time I tailgated with BobinCols, and my buddy told me I was crazy. "What the HELL dude!?!?" "You're almost 50!" lol

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
The guy was an assistant at Utah, then HC at Southern Utah, then and assistant at Utah, then HC at Utah State. Can he find Wisconsin?

Sure he can. It's his 8 wives that won't be able to find it.

Nothing like a good mormon joke to start off the morning.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:25 am

I'll tell ya all what.

I love my wife.

I only want 1.

That's enough.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 am

I've been married for nearly 25 years to the same woman. I always tell her that I will never marry another woman if something ever happens to her or our marriage. Hell, it took me this long to train her, I don't want to start over.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 am

No shit.

This is my second. My first was easier.

How do you get her to stop peeing on the rug?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
No shit.

This is my second. My first was easier.

How do you get her to stop peeing on the rug?

Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:51 am

Haha I love this thread.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 pm

I smell Ben-Gay in this thread...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:31 pm

So....do we see Wiscy take a dip, with this new guy?

I vote...YES.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Ditto, although they were 7-5 this year (largely due to injuries, they aren't a 7-5 team). How much more of a dip could there be?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

Admin wrote:
So....do we see Wiscy take a dip, with this new guy?

I vote...YES.

Two part answer...

part 1... NO. Wiscy is going to be loaded next year (even Beliema said it was going to be his deepest team ever). They have two able backup QBs and they have a very easy schedule next year (no Neb, Mich, Mich St.). I have O$U winning that division and it doesn't help that UW is at O$U next year but that said, if it were a home game I could see them matching up decent enough to pull out a win.

part 2... YES, later down the road. The real test is going to be in 2014. let's see how he does with a team heavy on underclassman.

PostSubject: Re: OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach   OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Utah State coach Gary Anderson to be named Wisconsin new coach
Page 1 of 1