Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.

Go down 
+4
fishgoblue22
dwoody
umichfaninpa
Go_Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   Empty
PostSubject: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm not sure what people expected from this Team. We have many RR leftovers, who were undersized. This Team stood tall against one of the toughest schedules in the NCAA. Am I happy with the result? No...but this Team never quit. We have been outmanned at every position this whole year. And yet we stood tall. last year was a mixture of a gratuitous schedule and a bad Bowl opponent. Reality sucks, but the truth is we didn't have the guns to win the big games. Hoke and company is getting there. The playmakers are on the way. The dominant line is almost in place. I hear people already calling for Hoke's head?? Seriously?? We have an amazing group of recruits who will be ready to dominate. Not only that, they have already become a family at UM. I am not upset about this season. We lost a lot of close games. Those games are won by a fraction of an inch. We haven't had those players to make that fraction. We are getting there, but it will take time. hat's off to this Team...they played their hearts out but fell short due to the fact that that better athletes won. It is changing. UM has done what it was supposed to...honor commitments and scholarships that were already in place. That is honor...that is commitment...that is the Michigan way. We, as fans might want instant gratification, but excellence is built one block at a time. Perhaps fans are forgetting that our foundation was gutted by RR and rebuilding it will take a moment. Football is played one yard at a time...so is rebuilding a fallen program.

Thank you Team 133 for all your effort and for all the great moments you provided.

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Well said, even though it was frustrating at times....especially the secondary yesterday, I am proud to be a Michigan fan.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Amen, brothers...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 am

I 100% agree.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am

Go_Blue wrote:
I hear people already calling for Hoke's head??

And who would those "people" be? Perchance does one of them post
(some other place) under the name "DeepBlue83" ?????

It's their heads that belong on the guillotine...
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Absolutely and totally agree!   I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 am

Despise any ingrates that are so instant gratification gorged that they have no perspective on what was clear on the field. Major holes being filled except CB and RB to date. Need another QB to develop like Wiegers instate.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 am

I agree with being proud. Before the season I did an objective look at Team 133; ignoring the talking heads....especially the SEC Network (ESPN). IMHO, in the long haul I felt there were 2 keys to the season.....our O line and DRob's passing. I felt the D line would be a problem as well, but not as big of one as the O line. Unfortunately the O line and DRob's passing ended up hurting us all year.....plus some pee wee football level play calling in the second half of the Ohio game. I really thought one of them would improve as the year went on, so I saw us going 9-3 with losses to Bama and one more to either ND or Neb or Ohio...did not see us losing all three. NO, I do not like where our record ended up, but all in all I am proud of Team 133 because, just like Tuesday, they played their asses off every game. I am really looking forward to Team 134, and I hope and pray that we land Green in this class!!

Go Blue!!!

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

8-5 was right where I projected them, couple of games I thought they would win they lost couple of game I thought they would lose they won. I was not very happy with the DB's and some of the play calling at times OI think the need to open up the offense some and that they need to Blitz more and play some man to man with zone saftey help.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.    I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.   Empty

Back to top Go down

I, for one, am proud of this Team 133.
Page 1 of 1