Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate. Empty
PostSubject: I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.   I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 am

Big East schools are now 5-3 in BCS Bowl games. Michigan is only 2-3, this pains me to say but ohio is 6-3, and Admin will love this rudy is 0-3...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.   I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 am

Wait a second, I heard that 5-3 statement on TV during The Sugar Bowl but it must be 5-3 in their last 8 BCS games. I found this: http://www.bcsfootball.org/news/story?id=4819309
and apparently they are actually 8-7.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.   I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 am

Jesus Christ, 2nd, why insult Rodney Dangerfield? My all-time favorite comedian!

Besides, it ain't cool to besmirch the dignity of the dead...at least not with regard to upstanding law-abiding citizens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.   I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate. Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess to name "The Big Least" is no longer appropriate.
Page 1 of 1