Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This took longer than I originally thought.

Go down 
+3
MichiganFootball13
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

This took longer than I originally thought. Empty
PostSubject: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:11 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/01/2016_qb_messiah_deweaver_decom.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

2016 QB Messiah deWeaver decommits from Michigan as Jim Harbaugh sees No. 1 QB in '16 class

By Nick Baumgardner | nbaumgardner@mlive.com
on January 27, 2015 at 10:26 PM, updated January 27, 2015 at 10:27 PM

ANN ARBOR -- Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh wasted no time recruiting other quarterbacks to add to his 2015 class, and has done the same with 2016.

And, perhaps as a result, the Wolverines lost a pledge from 2016 signal caller Messiah deWeaver on Tuesday night.

DeWeaver committed to Brady Hoke in June, and kept his pledge through the coaching transition. Though he's been looking at other schools for some time now.

"After conversations with my family and God I am announcing that I will be reopening my recruitment and decommitting from the university of Michigan," deWeaver wrote on Twitter. "Thank you to everyone who supported me and still supports me through this decision. #GodBless."

The 6-foot-3, 202-pound deWeaver -- from Wayne High School in Dayton -- received an offer from Michigan State and Penn State shortly after Hoke was fired on Dec. 2. He ranks as the No. 14 pro style quarterback in 2016, per 247sports' composite rankings.

Meanwhile, Harbaugh continues to target some of the top quarterbacks in 2016.

He's already made contact with four-star quarterback K.J. Costello (Rancho Santa Margarita, California). Costello is the No. 2 pro style passer per Rivals, and the No. 4 QB per 247.

Additionally, Rivals.com reported Tuesday night that Harbaugh met with five-star 2016 quarterback Jacob Eason, the No. 1-ranked QB in the class and a Georgia commit.

The 6-foot-5, 205-pound Eason is the No. 4 player overall in 2016, per 247sports.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:59 am

Doesn't surprise me either.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 am

Not too upset
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:30 am

We lost the Messiah what ever shall we do, he was going to take us to the promise land. Think Harbauagh is looking at the tall strong arm QB's
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:22 pm

I actually liked DeWeaver in the class.

I haven't looked too hard at the 2016 QBs but I know there are much better options than him at this point but still, I've liked what I've seen from him and was happy to have him in the class.

370+ days until 2016 NSD so we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Well Harbaugh was talking to the number 1 QB, current Georgia commit yesterday so I think he has his sights set higher. It is going to be interesting to see how having 18 QB's on the roster is going to pan out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

grave digger talking or visiting the Messiah
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:33 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
grave digger talking or visiting the Messiah

yeah I think DM was on sparty's radar early also.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:30 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I actually liked DeWeaver in the class.

I haven't looked too hard at the 2016 QBs but I know there are much better options than him at this point but still, I've liked what I've seen from him and was happy to have him in the class.

370+ days until 2016 NSD so we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

There might be a chance he will end up signing with the Suckeyes. He is at the same high school that Braxton Miller attended.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This took longer than I originally thought.   This took longer than I originally thought. Empty

Back to top Go down

This took longer than I originally thought.
Page 1 of 1