Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep this under wraps folks.

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
1umgoblue85
MaizenBlue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MaizenBlue

Keep this under wraps folks. Empty
PostSubject: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 am

The surprise tomorrow isn't what you may think it's going to be. Now it's not confirmed...but there's big hints being dropped that Shane Morris is foregoing his senior year at De La Salle and enrolling this fall to start competing right away. Anyone with a sub on thewolverine.com can confirm this is not troll stuff I am saying. Just thought I'd let you in on that. I really worry though about him missing a year of high school football. He needs the development. But if he's the superstar they are saying he is, then what do I know?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: No shit???   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

i would be shocked!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: No shit???   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

i would be shocked!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: WHAT   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

This would be terrible IMO. He does need the extra year at high school. if nothing else to help his body mature.

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

He just tweeted "Tomorrow is gonna get crazy #NSD"

That pretty much confirms it. Welcome home Shane!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

How is that legal?!?!?!?!?!?!

And really, I don't think I'd want it. I want him to come on with DG as qb his senior year, sp he can redshirt and have 4 years after that.

Holy shit is this real?

Holy shit.

Sorry for cursing.

But holy shit.

PostSubject: How can that be???? Doesn't he    Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 am

need to graduate from high school before enrolling @ UM? Shouldn't he grow physically another year?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I mean the kid is definitely smart...   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 am

I don't know his grades or classes....

But it's definitely possible to graduate HS early.

Again, though, I don't like it if that's the case.

We're going to lose a year with him. He'll RS next year for sure.

Then we lose a year when DG takes over for a season before he graduates.......UNLESS he snags the position.

(That would totally suck for DG...)

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Wow!!! This is gaining momentum on the boards!!!   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 am

SHOCKER!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:20 am

I'd love it. He can still RS and still be a 3 year starter. This would give him a year to develop. He is already the best HS QB in 2012, if he can pull it off, why wait a year and risk injury in HS.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: It's Dennis Norfleet to UM!!   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 am

nm
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlue

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 am

Wow, looks like the idiot former mod on thewolverine thought it would be funny to throw everyone off. Whatever though, Im happy with Norfleet. Only thing with him is he's undersized. But other than that, he can dominate.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am

If Morris come to Michigan now, you would think they would deff red shirt him , which makes me think why forgo your senior year in school, Get that expierence unless its an education decision

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 am

hmmmm i wouldnt complain if he enrolled early but i think i prefer that he gets another year of experience in hs
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 pm

WTF is this???????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: AInt gonna happen   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

This has been around since last night.

Could you imagine the precedent that would set?

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 pm

This is the only problem I see with modern day media. Too much power to blogs and twitter feeds. See Joe Pa premature death announcement. Some d-bag on a recruiting site can make up a rumor and the story goes viral. I love all the extra access these sites give you but they need really clamp down on these false reports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep this under wraps folks.   Keep this under wraps folks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep this under wraps folks.
Page 1 of 1