Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Folks, can one of you help me here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Folks, can one of you help me here? Empty
PostSubject: Folks, can one of you help me here?   Folks, can one of you help me here? EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 am

Cut-n-pasted from this morning's Michigan Daily, by Matt Slovin:

After promising improvement on offense, a new-look Wolverines squad delivered with a lopsided 42-13 win over Minnesota last weekend. In order
to remain undefeated, Michigan will need to find more ways to move the ball against one of the best defenses they have faced this season, in the
most hostile environment they will have entered — Penn State’s Beaver Stadium.

It's the emboldened portion I take umbrage with.

Jeez, how bad is Notre Dame's defense, so as to leave that statement true? How good is a defense gashed for 470 yards and 44 points by IU?

With our obviously-improved OL with GG at center, Devin's sure-to-be-improved confidence, the other Devin joining Gallon, Chesson and Dileo
outside, and Fitz running as well as he had been prior to injury---I'll be downright stunned if we don't pile up 400 yards and 31 points...MIN.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Folks, can one of you help me here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folks, can one of you help me here?   Folks, can one of you help me here? EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:14 am

Their D looked good against EMU and Kent St, decent against Syracuse and down right bad against UCF and IU.

But it is at PSU, and that is a tough environment.
Back to top Go down

Folks, can one of you help me here?
Page 1 of 1