Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chip Kelly to the Eagles?

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Chip Kelly to the Eagles? Empty
PostSubject: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Looks like Chip's word about staying in Oregon is not worth very much. Reports that Kelly has announce that he will be taking the Eagles job....
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8849699/chip-kelly-bolts-oregon-ducks-coach-philadelphia-eagles-sources
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Cowherd talking about it now on ESPN Radio.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 pm

The guy is a liar....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chip-kelly-philadelphia-eagles-next-head-coach-leaves-oregon-ducks-for-nfl-011713

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 pm

He did nothing wrong. Eagles made an offer, he wasn't happy with the offer so he was going to stay at Oregon. Then the Eagles are shot down by a couple other coaches, come back to Chip with a better offer, so he takes it. I have no problem with that.

You only have so many years to make your money. Make what you can, invest and save. Good for Chip.

If he fails in the NFL, a lot of schools will line up for his services.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:25 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He did nothing wrong. Eagles made an offer, he wasn't happy with the offer so he was going to stay at Oregon. Then the Eagles are shot down by a couple other coaches, come back to Chip with a better offer, so he takes it. I have no problem with that.

You only have so many years to make your money. Make what you can, invest and save. Good for Chip.

If he fails in the NFL, a lot of schools will line up for his services.

yep. or...... he knows the meeting that he has coming up (possibly this spring) with the committee of infractions isn't going to go so well. Remember, last month Oregon wasn't able to reach an agreement with the NCAA through their summary disposition and now Oregon is headed to a hearing before the COI sometime in 2013. Perhaps the hammer is gonna drop in Eugene and he knows it. He's pulling a Pete Carrol ha ha!

I agree though fish, strike while the iron is hot. But this doesn't completely pass the smell test IMHO.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm not saying that I blame him, just that he is a liar. Even Kelly's assistants were saying that he heart was still in college. With the NCAA starting investigation into Oregon recuiting back in September this reminds me quite a bit of Sneaky Pete at u$c.

Just sayin'...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

So I am not the only Cowherd listener out there? He drives me crazy with his LeBron obsession, but he puts a thinking man's spin on sports discussions. He is the first podcast I listen to every morning.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:05 am

EJinGA wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

So I am not the only Cowherd listener out there? He drives me crazy with his LeBron obsession, but he puts a thinking man's spin on sports discussions. He is the first podcast I listen to every morning.

I like him, but he does irritate me at times.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I would bet that if you polled his listener's 98% of them would say the same thing. I guess I am in that category as well. I think he often takes a side of an issue to just get a lot of response. While I see the importance of that in his line of work, it often makes him take a totally illogical stance. Those are the times I get irritated with him.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Kinda like me huh 'fish?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Kinda like me huh 'fish?

Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chip Kelly to the Eagles?   Chip Kelly to the Eagles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chip Kelly to the Eagles?
Page 1 of 1