Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate to keep harping on it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

I hate to keep harping on it... Empty
PostSubject: I hate to keep harping on it...   I hate to keep harping on it... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 pm

...(oh who am I kidding, I love it) but Kiper is an idiot and doesn't understand what The University of Michigan is about.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/01/mel_kiper_taylor_lewan_makes_b.html

That being said, Lewan could "technically" declare for the NFL draft until Saturday. Could it be possible that Kiper is a Michigan hater and doesn't want Lewan to come back? It really wouldn't shock me if Taylor pulls a stunt like that but he sounded sincere during his press conference. I don't think that he will but stranger things have happened. Like I said before (and Taylor did too), you have to of been here [Michigan] to understand. Of course Lewan knows better than I as I have never played D-1 anything but there is something about Michigan. It's a special place, no one will let you fail, get hurt, lose value, etc.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I hate to keep harping on it...   I hate to keep harping on it... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:30 am

Daily article on the Kiper comments.

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/70078

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I hate to keep harping on it...   I hate to keep harping on it... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 am

Why is he an idiot? Why are people from UM so sensitive about what Kiper says? He is paid to give his opinion. He gave it. So what. Nothing to get worked up about.

This is why a lot of people don't like UM fans, because they take this kind of stuff personal like Lewan is their own kid. It's a non-story. Mel said he thinks it was a mistake. It may end up being a mistake, but I'm happy he's coming back.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: I hate to keep harping on it...   I hate to keep harping on it... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 am

If Lewan goes to the NFL, Kiper has more work to do. He gets paid to size up the prospects.

Now, he may be right, and Lewan might have made a mistake... If Taylor tears up his knee, and his stock drops, it could effect future prospects declaring early.

I think most of these kids would rather stay their senior year, but the potential of getting hurt and losing money is too great. I cant say I blame them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate to keep harping on it...   I hate to keep harping on it... Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate to keep harping on it...
Page 1 of 1