Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???

Go down 
+9
stjotoo
michmike
uofmchris
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
WolverineHistorian
WillieMfan
BetterThansparty
MichiganFootball13
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:45 pm

LMAO...Well done WH.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:46 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8854472/teammate-manti-teo-says-player-played-girlfriend-angle
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://965thefox.com/manti-teos-girlfriend-visits-bismarck-photos/

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 am

This is awesome!

''This whole thing is so nutsy that I believe it only could have happened at Notre Dame, where mythology trumps common sense on a daily basis. ... Given the choice between reality and fiction, Notre Dame always will choose fiction,'' sports writer Rick Telander said in the Chicago Sun-Times.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/manti-teo-mentioned-girlfriend-twice-after-learning-of-hoax-notre-dame-011713

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:29 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
[Rick Telander wrote]"...it only could have happened at Notre Dame, where mythology trumps common sense on a daily basis.''

A Platinum, Plutonium CLASSIC!! Anyone who knows me, or anything of me, knows precisely what I'm thinking after reading that, but
I choose not to ignite a firestorm on a Friday by adding my comments...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

When Admin appears he will love it as well. I'm thinking he met a new chick and is whipped already. Any other guesses?
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
When Admin appears he will love it as well. I'm thinking he met a new chick and is whipped already. Any other guesses?

Do you think he met her online?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Well, seeing as how we can't see her maybe...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:58 pm

a guy I work with sent this to me yesterday and I forgot to share it. It made me laugh.

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 Lk11
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

That is awesome! haha (Thank God this kind of story did not happen to a Michigan football player)
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Why is he staying silent?

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/manti-teo-notre-dame-deadspin-girlfriend-hoax-teo-missing-chance-to-tell-his-story-011713

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm starting to lean to the side that Te'o is an idiot. Not a victim, closer to a moron.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8854472/teammate-manti-teo-says-player-played-girlfriend-angle
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:41 pm

3 hours after I say that I stumble onto this. Don't get me wrong, Te'o is still fairly naive but it looks like he may not have been the most popular guy around.

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/msn/girl_in_fake_teo_gf_pics_identified/12691486

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:54 am

If only Brian Kelly was a David Letterman fan this whole thing could have been avoided....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J60Cn2skn1w
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Sorry had to pass these along-

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 Photo110

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 Photo210
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/20/notre-dame-and-manti-teo-investigation-did-no-interviews-did-not-look-at-cell-phone-records-e-mails-other-forms-of-correspondence/

Well now we know what exactly what the word "investigation" means to ND. Is it safe to assume they did the same in depth investigation into the rape and the death of the videographer a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 pm

I saw the shirt before, but I haven't seen the SI thing. That is funny.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 pm

I am all for turning ND into a laughing stock of CFB. The investigation (using that term loosely) and the fact they did not get ahead of this story when they had the chance does not allow me to give them any sympathy. They could have released a statement after the NC game and it would not have impacted the NC game or the Heisman trophy game. They had no intention of letting this story out.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
...They had no intention of letting this story out...

That's exactly the way it's coming off as.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Nope, I don't buy it....

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/notre-dame-official-explains-not-disclosing-manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-012013

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

We're all tired of this but it keeps getting weirder!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-story/story?id=18268647

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Tee heh heh...

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/manti-teo-notre-dame-dead-girlfriend-hoax-response-not-enough-012213

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Good read on ND protecting the brand.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8865609
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm

OUCH! This is really going to hit hard with the die-hard ND fans....

http://news.yahoo.com/teo-tells-couric-briefly-lied-girlfriend-074253280--abc-news-topstories.html
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:15 pm

I really have no problem with this whole thing. Te'o gains nothing from this. He will be yesterday's news soon and he can get back to playing football.

The story spun out of his control. He lied because he was embarrassed. No biggie.

Of course, I never have a problem with ND looking foolish.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Pleas make this Thread GO AWAY
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm

It sounds as if artist has a soft-spot for rudy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

No I haate ND as an overated progran as much as the next michigan guy. But I'm just tired of seeing this moronic junk. Maybe his polinesian babe can hula in someone else dream.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Is the story made up? At this point, who gives a fuck? Move along...nothing to talk about here.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

So you don't enjoy talking about how obviously wrong Notre Dame is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next