Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???

Go down 
+9
stjotoo
michmike
uofmchris
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
WolverineHistorian
WillieMfan
BetterThansparty
MichiganFootball13
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Again and again? It is tiresome and I get bored.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

New stuff comes out every day. rudy looks worse and worse with every passing day.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

There are options like skipping over the thread. Is there another topic we are missing? I think there were about 6-7 active football threads on here today. I don't think this one is keeping us from anything important.

The story of Manti's girlfriend and grandmas deaths was one of the main story lines all season. Now it is discovered half of that tragedy was made up and you think this will go away after a week? Not likely.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 am

I just hope he falls to the Lions in the 2nd Round... He would fit in with the rest of the wack-jobs.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

EJinGA wrote:
I just hope he falls to the Lions in the 2nd Round... He would fit in with the rest of the wack-jobs.

Developing news means Tuiasosopo should join him....

Seriously, how gullible can you be?

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/manti-teo-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-posed-as-fake-dead-girlfriend-hoax-voice-of-lennay-kekua-012413

This opens the door to is Tuiasopo gay? If he is, why would he pick Te'o? Is he gay too, just hasn't come out of the closet yet? As said before, this story gets sicker everyday. Who wanted to put this thread to rest too?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Really don't give a shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:51 pm

What Joe said, children.....
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm

But this is so stupid it's funny. Like Dumb & Dumber (although I hated that movie)...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
But this is so stupid it's funny. Like Dumb & Dumber (although I hated that movie)...

how can anyone hate that movie?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

I thought that it was too stupid.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 pm

WHAT!? That is my favorite movie! This summer I drove with my buddy from Toledo to Denver and we took the same route that Lloyd and Harry took (or would have if it was real life), I thought it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

I highly dislike Jim Carey, he's just not funny in my mind. I also dislike Adam Sandler. Sandler has done a couple things that I like, parts of "Big Daddy" was decent and I did like the music that he did ("Lunch Lady Land", "Hanukkah Song", etc.).
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 pm

"Truman" was good. I have seen Carey is a few very decent movies, but "Dumb and Dumber" was just f*cking stupid and loud.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

dwoody wrote:
"Truman" was good. I have seen Carey is a few very decent movies, but "Dumb and Dumber" was just f*cking stupid and loud.

Yes, another person who didn't like Dumb & Dumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 am

It's official, Te'o is an idiot.

KC:
"She came out of her coma while she was on the phone with you?"

MT:
"Yada, yada, yada, then I was like 'She's out! See, I do help her.'"

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/college-football?vid=16c33d93-1379-45a6-a580-afe2baf45ff5&from=en-us_msnhp

What a dolt. Coming out of a coma is an extremely gradual thing, nothing like that. Wow.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I bet you all thought that it was over. Nope...

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/msn/ronaiah_tuiasosopo_shares_his_lennay_kekua_voice_with_dr_phil_mcgraw_audio/12814138
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm

It just won't completely die. Is it the longest thread in forum history yet?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Manti-Teo-tells-paper-hoax-wont-affect-draft-position-has-quit-Twitter-social-media-021813

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:38 pm

You're the only one extending it.

I know what "bad forum etiquette" means.

Obviously you need help.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm beginning to think that you may be a closet-sparty?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Just because I don't want it to end...

The fall-out of Te'o-gate...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1554451-we-must-do-better-than-asking-guys-like-denard-robinson-have-real-girlfriends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???   Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the Manti Te'o girlfriend story made up???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3