Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

may be old news, but

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
bluebult56
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebult56

may be old news, but Empty
PostSubject: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:58 pm

morris isn't considered a 5-star by rivals any longer wasn't he our only 5-star recruit? as with all this recruiting hype, not sure it matters one way or another. one person's opinion vs someone elses opinion. i know his bout with mono this fall didn't help his cause and there seems to be some weaknesses he needs to work on. glad we have dg for a year or two so shane can gear up.......sorry if this is old news. i just heard it...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:22 pm

I think you nailed it. The mono pretty much cut his season in half.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Dont understand how a kid can lose a star for missing almost an entire season do to an illness..The rating system is weird.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

The system always has been weird and unscientific.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 pm

I know that I will probably catch some heat but from what I saw from camps, workouts, the few games he played, and the AA game I do not see him as a 5 star QB. A very highly rated 4 star but I don't think that he is consistent enough to be a 5 star QB. I really think he has the potential to be great, especially with our line and (maybe) Green coming in, but I would not be that surprised if he did not pan out. That is why I am not too happy with us not bringing in another QB, I could be wrong but I dont think last years class had a QB in it and he is our only QB this year...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I share your concern but what can we do?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

You never know, Bellomy may end up being a stud in a couple years.

I will not judge him on the Nebraska game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: may be old news, but   may be old news, but Empty

Back to top Go down

may be old news, but
Page 1 of 1